*Trigger warning* I just found out today my baby has no heartbeat: Advice?

Same happened to me, years ago… I still have the sonogram pic when the heartbeat was still there… Wishing you all healing and brightest blessings​:sparkles::sparkling_heart::star2:

There is nothing anyone can say at this point that will make you feel better. Stand fast. Get through the rough part because you aren’t even there yet. The worst is yet to come and unfortunately this to shall pass. :heart: stay busy and let God take care of this one.

If you haven’t had one already, get an ultrasound ASAP.

They did my ultrasound same day each time I miscarried.

Either way you do it I’m sure that they will be hurt but you can’t hide the fact. So sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry but get a second opinion…I was told the same thing…she is 35 years old …if it is so…let your family know…let them grieve with you…dont be trying to hide from the grief…let it flow…share this heartwrenching experience with those close to you…I suffered 2 miscarriages and a stillbirth…I could not have made it without my family

They told me my daughter had no heart beat at 10wks. Shes going to be 5. I would ask for a vaginal ultrasound. My heart is with you mama. There are no right words. Grieving is hard but needed. Xoxo

I’m so sorry for your loss my wife and I have been there get the procedure asap it needs to be done for your physical and mental health and then you can start the healing process :broken_heart:

Get a second opinion. They didn’t see my babies heartbeat until 12 weeks

I lost 2 babies some of my family and friends knew I was pregnant and it helped to have them by my side afterwards. I agree with what others are saying get a 2nd opinion just to be sure.

Been there 3 times​:cry::cry:
I can understand what you are going through but you have got to be strong for your husband and your four years old child. May you feel better soon :heart::heart::heart:

Hon, however you feel is how you’re supposed to feel. I’ve had this happen 3 times (the last time was March 2019). The first time I was devastated, the second time I was ok, and the 3rd time I cried in the car on the way home from my appt. I’m married, but all 3 times I was on my own and felt alone. The 3rd time my husband didn’t even want the baby, so that was hard for me, too. You’ll probably have lots of different emotions and that’s ok, too. Take some time for yourself and cry or do whatever you need to do. Hugs!:heart:

The same thing happened to me. I went in the next day for a D&C. We both cried a lot.

Your pain is known by so many. But your heart only knows how you are feeling and what is good for you. You will do the right thing.

Sweet Mom, it is Ok to fill the way you do just don’t shut out your husband

I went threw this too …my heart is with you and my daughter is going threw somthing simular right now. im so very sorry sweety …its hell but you will get threw it .sending hugs your way

It’s your business so dont tell anyone about the pregnancy or. Miscarriage. Make an excuse about seeing g other people .so sorry give you and your husband time to grieve .

You’re feeling just how you should! It’s sad and heart wrenching and at the same time you’re still a mom. Go see your sibling. Bare your burdens to them, let them help you heal.

You should never have to apologize for how you are feeling. Everyone deals with loss in a different way.

Awww sweetheart, I’ve been through the exact same situation. When I had my miscarriage our family was going through some things and my father in law was very sick, I even had my miscarriage in secret and didn’t tell anyone to avoid causing more pain to our household.
Sometimes I still cry about it :heart:
You never do fully heal…
My miscarriage happened about four years ago, I can still tell you the date I found out I was pregnant, the first day I spotted and the day I found out the heartbeat was gone and the day I had to take the pill to complete the miscarriage. My expected due date, and yes sometimes I sit and think if I had that child, how old would it have been now?
So no, I don’t think you’ll ever heal. I didn’t :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’m so sorry you’re hurting right now :heart: but hey, you have another baby to hug and hold. No one should ever ask you to forget, to not cry or to move on…
but it’s also not the end.
Don’t forget that.

You can get through this :heart:

I thinm you are in shock. It is Ip to you if you want to tell anyone or not. That is a personal preference. It may help to talk to family, but if you think that it is better to not talk about it, that is understandable as well. I am sorry for your loss.

Happened to me at 10 weeks also. About 14 years ago. I had a d and c that I begged the doctor to do ASAP because I couldn’t deal

I was encouraged to take a shot to start my period bc I had a negative preg test…I just knew I was pregnant…I refused the shot …my baby is now 21 yrs old. Wait & get rechecked

You might not have to have a d n ci didnt andi lost twins sorry for your lost i agree everything your feeling is normal i hated the world and everyone in it

I had a miscarriage with twins. But then in 2018 God bless me with a beautiful baby boy who is 2 now. And I have 4 older kids also. I will pray for you :pray:. And God will help you through this heartache

Share it. It is a loss. I lost a son when I was 24 weeks pregnant 34 years ago. I named him Kevin and I still feel sad

1 Like

Its a rough rode. I know your body will abort this child itself. Its just sad to have to go through. My prayers to you and your husband.

So sorry my daughter went through the same as you are .

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s normal to be sad, I hope you and your husband can heal soon, big hugs

I will say if you choose to share you may be shocked at the amazing women who share their loss with you that you would have never guessed because people dont talk about it.

Its hard and all you can do is take it one day at a time . Your hormones are all over the place and its all normal . You are allowed to grieve and be sad . So very sorry you are going through this . Been there and all I can say is hold onto each other and allow yourselves to feel what you are feeling .

You are feeling! That’s a great place to start. Sometimes loss causes you to be numb and not allow your feelings to be felt. The loss of a child is never easy. Sometimes it happens because the fetus isn’t healthy. I pray that you both heal from this and are able to try again. Love and support each other through this time and do anything you want as long as it makes you both feel better…

Honestly tell someone. I lost one at 10 weeks. You need to talk, you need to share. It will help

1 Like

I know how you feel same thing happened to me. Its very devastating! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I’m so sorry😪

Darling, you must be honest about how you feel, to your husband and your family. You are hurting, and it’s okay to tell your closest family why. And let the grief come, and know that there is always a tomorrow. Always a promise. I will join others in sending you all the healing energy I can muster and pray for <3

Please get a second opinion to make sure there definitely is no heart beat. :heart:

You feel however you want. Mad, sad, numb, it doesn’t matter… Allow yourself to process and feel… hugs and prayers to you and your family

Im So sorry. This happened to me in 2008 in 2010 my beautiful son was born. There will be a rainbow after the storm

I have went through the same thing and it was my 1st child.after d&c God gave me another child same year. Be strong as God has made woman v strong.

So sorry for you loss you can feel however you want confused angry sad happy and it’s okay if you feel nothing at all. Best of luck

I’m so sorry to hear this sad news x I went through this too in January. No one knew and it was so hard to deal with alone x x

I’ve had a few miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy. It happens. I now have two grown children after my losses. Sorry for your loss :pray:t2::two_hearts:

We all handle this pain differently. Listen to your head and your heart. Giotto see your siblings may be very helpful. They can walk you through it

I’m pretty sure you are in shock. There is no right way to feel. Just allow you to do what you need

You should feel just the way you do, your emotions are & will be all over the place., I am so sorry for your loss​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Your grieving the loss of your baby. It’s so natural to have those feelings. I’m so sorry for your pain. Ask the Lord to help you through this.

Maybe make a few appointments with a trauma therapist? They are doing virtual visits in my state. It might give you a neutral outlet.

Im so sorry i know how it feels ive been thru it 3x my self and it never gets easy just take day by day dear

So sorry this happened to your family… baby girl… you feel how you wanna feel…there’s no right or wrong way to feel!!! Maybe you’re still in shock… I just wanna hug you and make it all better!!

Sadly my daughter had 2 miscarriages both never made it past 9 weeks and the second one had a heart beat and was growing arm and leg buds a week later she miscarried. She is now 6 months pregnant. I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

ALL of your feelings are valid. Such a difficult situation. I’m sorry for your loss. There is no right or wrong thing to do. Do what feels right to you.
Talk about it,don’t. It’s up to you. But do know it’s okay to share your truths even if it makes someone else sad. If it will help you to tell your mom or someone else then do that.

Feel how you feel. I carried a baby 7 months. It died 3 days before being born. I know how it is.

My grand daughter went through this 2 years ago it is so hard on the mama she is doing fine now love her

I had the same thing happen to me a year ago :sob:I was 10 weeks and they found no heartbeat I chose not to have the dnc immediately in hopes that they were wrong that was a horrible decision because I later had to be rushed by ambulance for emergency dnc . My feelings were all over the place it was the most difficult miscarriage I have had and I have had 3 total. No one can tell you what it feels like or how to feel your feelings will be everywhere it’s so hard and I am praying for you and your family . It is not weird at all that you are confused and I completely understand the not wanting to tell people because I didn’t want to tell anyone either but it actually helped me a lot when people did find out because then I didn’t feel so alone and sad . Let people help you through even though it’s hard to do it really does help and allow yourself to feel sad or happy and not feel guilty for it.

So sorry for your loss and broken heart. That is hard to deal with for sure.

Cry, do what makes you happy. It’s hard, I know personally. I went into deep depression , and I think about that child all the time. Share with your family if you want,sometimes it helps. Support your husband just as he should support you. Console each other, grieve.

You feel whatever you feel. You’re allowed to feel every emotion. It’s not right or wrong. Everyone processes events differently.

Please wait don’t let them take your baby wait a couple more weeks too be 100%sure

1 Like

Get a second opinion. Many have been told the same, and gave birth to a healthy child. I hope that is the case with you.

I planned a csection, funeral… And memorial. Let go and let God…it’s hard, but it is so.

I’m so sorry for your loss, I a pregnancy at 10 weeks also ,

You are to feel what you feel. There is no wrong here. Nothing you will do right now will “make it better”. Just breathe. One step at a time. Time will help. Give yourself time. Share you feelings. It’s ok. You are allowed to grieve.
Very. sorry for your loss

I’m so sorry. You go right ahead and cry. You don’t need to protect anyone from your pain. Talking about it will help your heart heal. Take good care of your health too. I will say a prayer for you and your family and your unborn baby. I’m so very sorry. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Very sorry. Get an ultrasound first to be sure.

My son was too big for my belly,and now he is 6’5"and is as terrible as ever good luck

I’m so sorry you have to go through this. May God comfort you and tour husband and give you the strength you will need.

Your feelings are your own. No one can tell you what’s right or wrong you must grieve in your own way. Prayers.

Sorry for your loss you will get through time can be a healer x

This happened to to twice, both at 9 weeks. I know how you feel.

I know how u feel, I’ve had 3 miscarriages, everyone’s grief is different

Wait it out! 10 weeks is still early. I’m hoping for the best for you!!

I lost my baby at 12 weeks. This was 25 years ago. I got a second opinion and it was the same results. So I was scheduled for the D&C a week later.

It takes time. A very similar thing happened to me.

You have a dead body inside you!?? I’m sorry baby but you should be in the hospital taking care of it. Sorry for your loss but you don’t want to lose your life now!

So sorry for you. I’ve lost 2. You don’t get over it. Cry as much as you need to. {{{{Higs}}}}

So sorry. You aren’t alone. I’ve had miscarries. It’s a hurt no one understands unless you’ve experienced it.

My bestie had a miscarriage and 6 months later was preggo again…now her daughter is almost 4.months old…you WILL get thru this…everything happens for a reason…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I lost my first at 9 weeks. I’m praying for you.

Same thing with me but I was out of state the hospital wanted to do it there something told me NO. And I came home bleeding like crazy a week later went to my drs. And I miss carried her twin. Just get another opinion

This is a hard decision because you have only a few choices- let your body miscarry naturally (which may or may not happen) or have the dnc. I went through this and I had to have an abortion The Dr. wouldn’t do a dnc. I was scared, hurt and alone-my then husband just dropped me at the clinic. (Nice guy huh).

All your feelings are natural and if you want to chat you can pm me. I can’t tell you what to do but whatever choice you make it’s not easy.

The baby might be turned so his back is to the monetary device let the baby turn Get 2nd opinion wait a little while and stop stressing that does not help ,he or she will turn

I’m so very sorry! I’m an angel Mommy too. Talk to someone you trust. Like a best friend or sibling that won’t tell anyone. Someone I’m close to only told me and her mom. I keep her secret because she asked me to.

You will get through this as the strong woman you are. You will mourn in your own way. Don’t listen to those who tell you how you should feel. You will never forget, but you will go on. :heart::pray:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I experienced this as well at the 11 week mark. I had gone in for my 10 week appt and there was no heartbeat. My body naturally miscarriaged a week later. I would try and avoid the DNC as it can do damage. While it was painful to naturally miscarriage I felt it helped with the healing as my mind and body where in the same place. Grieve you lost a baby and don’t let others minimize your pain. Also grief is not a one size fits all. Find what works for you. This will be a confusing time but talking with others that have experienced what your going thru is helpful.

Have your feelings. Whether it’s to cry or being angry or break stuff. Have your feelings. It’s normal to be confused with your loss. To have your feelings will help you heal

The more people you tell the more support you have. Don’t question any feelings right now they are right because you feel them.

Feel however you do. There’s no right and wrong way. Hang in there. Brighter days ahead. :hugs:

My daughter was pregnant with a sac with no baby, she wouldn’t believe it, they wanted her to have a DNC,she wouldn’t, she passed it on her own,

I had a blighted ovum and found out at 2 months. I had a d & c. My oldest son was 18 months old at the time. He didn’t know. I had my youngest son the September after that.

Get a second opinion as soon as possible and talk with a professional to help you make a decision. And please tell a family member, you need support.

Carry on with, but acknowledge this baby and the loss of the baby. Allow yourself to mourn.

I went through 6 pregnancy and a couple of times the pregnancy didn’t happen

Same thing happened to me, I went for my 12 week appt and the baby had died at 8 and a half weeks. I had to have a DNC immediately because of the amount of time the baby had been there gone. I was horribly sick.

Always get a second opinion if you have any doubts or worries!

I’m 5 weeks 4 days as of today after an Ectopic pregnancy. I can not imagine. Prayers are sent your way .

Do not do anything to that baby they said the same thing with my son and now he’s walking talking and being himself they along with the pregnancy

You do what you need to do. Remember you will have to grieve. And feeling up and down especially after d&c because you also will experience hormonal loss. Be aware of your body and what it does to your mind. Js

I was in the exact same situation as you! I had the d&c asap.

Unless one has known “that” particular type of grief I understand that “THIS” will be your new norm?

That’s really early still - don’t give up. Get a second opinion!

It’s perfectly normal but yes do get a 2nd opinion before you have the D & C done