What are the chances I could be pregnant?

So I missed the pill three days in a row and had unprotected sex. I took the pill the morning after but forgot to take it again. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

87 Likes

If you dont know the answer to this then you definitely shouldnt be having sex.:roll_eyes:

52 Likes

Yes but its to early to guess. How long have you been taking it? And maybe you should have doubled up a few days until you got back on track. Theres always a possibility even on birth control.

Congratulations lady!:baby:

1 Like

Depends. Thereā€™s always a ā€˜chanceā€™, but realistically itā€™s incredibly low. Especially if youā€™re not near your fertile window.

2 Likes

Yes and thatā€™s your problem :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:. By the way Congratulations wish u the best

1 Like

I mean it could depend on if you were ovulating ā€¦

1 Like

Girl, take your pills and TRACK YOUR OVULATION. I use the period tracker app. Take a test if you miss your period, and consider yourself lucky if itā€™s negative but youā€™re playing Russian roulette at this point.

7 Likes

I got pregnant on the pill WITHOUT missing any days. So yes.

2 Likes

Keep us updated! Let us know if you are!

Doing that and knowing you missed a pill.if you didnt want to chance it should have taken the morning after pillā€¦

1 Like

No. The pill is like an all mighty blanket that keeps the peskiest of sperm at bay. OF COURSE THERE IS A CHANCE lol

18 Likes

Oh yeah, I did the same thing and now I have baby #3

If youā€™re not call your dr and get a iud, its obvious you canā€™t remember to take your meds

3 Likes

If youā€™re having sex, even on BC, thereā€™s a chance you can be pregnant. Your chances are higher missing and so Iā€™d test as soon as possible. Most importantly though get educated on your body and your meds and get yourself into a routine that works! You will end up pregnant eventually doing it this way

2 Likes

No absolutely no chance at all after having unprotected sex, none whatsoever

19 Likes

How I feel about this questionā€¦

4 Likes

Anything is possible. But why are you missing your pills? I set an alarm on my phone. Helps me remember.

1 Like

Damn. Please set an alarm to take your pill. Or put it on top of your phone when you go to bed so itā€™s right there when you wake up.

Dang girl why are u forgetting so much lol

I donā€™t mean to sound mean or anything but how old are you?

2 Likes

I got pregnant twice on the pill, had been on it for years, and never missed one :rofl: so yes, Iā€™d say thereā€™s a chance :roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

I got pregnant on the pill and I never missed it. So yep defo a chance

2 Likes

Got pregnant 3 times on pill. 2nd ended in miscarriage

Well I got pregnant while NEVER missing a pill, No sick days etc so Yes you can get pregnant of you forget the pill!

2 Likes

If you miss for three days im pretty sure youā€™re not supposed to just keep taking them so irregular like that, could be more harmful than good. Also the longer you been on them better chances of your body adapting and less chances to get pregnant but any missed pills is still a chance you will because you can still even get pregnant on the pill. If you forget like that you should probably just come up with a better one for yourself. Stop taking these dont have sex , go to the docs get a pregnancy test if you miss your period and if youre not pregnant , get on something that you can manage better.

2 Likes

Tell me your 13 without telling me your 13 :joy:

13 Likes

Thereā€™s always a chance.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the pill im 37 and have 4 kids im so obsessed with not getting pregnant that I set an alarm to make sure I take the pill the exact same time daily also I track my ovulation so I donā€™t have intercourse when im fertile but also 4 kids is good birth control we r never alone

1 Like

I got pregnant on the depo shot

Sounds like youā€™re kissing the pill for a reason almost

5 Likes

You might as well just stop taking the pillā€¦itā€™s not gonna work if you donā€™t take it like youā€™re supposed to and you could potentially hurt your baby if you get pregnant and are still half taking them. Serious questionā€¦
are you trying to have a( another )baby or wanting one? If not(now) Iā€™d recommend a different birth control I had an iud for years. There are quite a few different bcs you can get that you donā€™t have to remember every day.

24 Likes

Shannon Smith Jade Smith when youā€™re trying to sabotage your birth control on purpose but claim it as an accident :neutral_face:

11 Likes

I missed one pill and took the test for the rest of the month and got pregnant with my 2nd child

1 Like

Wow, all you judgemental women out there. Maybe she was unwell, or maybe there was something going on in her life that lead her to forget.

I canā€™t take the pill because I have issues with memory. I used to forget all the time before things like the depo and implanon were readily available.

4 Likes

I would suggest that you get on another kind of birth control if you canā€™t remember to take it and donā€™t want to get pregnant. Maybe an IUD would work better for you since they can stay in for a while and can be taken out whenever you want.

3 Likes

Definitely get something else. I never remember to take the pill so I got the ring and I love it

1 Like

If youā€™re screwing around unprotected and not being responsible with taking your pills, do you really think that you can handle taking care of the child that will result from your ineptitude?! :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s still a 1-2% chance of getting pregnant even when you take them right.

1 Like

I feel like sexual education has failed a lot of people.

13 Likes

Unless it was anal sex, the answer is yesā€¦

3 Likes

Did that same thing and ended up pregnant

Just admit you wana be pregnant lmao

15 Likes

You can get pregnant taking birth control perfectly, so if you were ovulating I would say itā€™s a pretty good chance.

3 Likes

Just take morning after pill, or plan b or whatever. Then get a new form of birth control. The pill leaves too much room for mistakes.

She ask yes or noā€¦not your comments about not been responsible :roll_eyes::unamused::expressionless:

Thatā€™s really not responsible! Do you want a baby or you just plan on having an abortion? He is not going to be happy!

3 Likes

I got pregnant with my first child on the pill so I guess missing it is a higher chance? Iā€™m on the injection now touch wood it seems to work

Sometime I wonder why admins allow people to ask such nonsense questionsā€¦ :thinking::thinking:
Like do u know anything about what u r taking? Are you aware if u have taken an antibiotic or anything in that nature that can also affect your birth controlā€¦ some people r so stupidā€¦ I was always told there is never a stupid question but damn every day these question get more stupidā€¦ im almost guessing that admin just make shit up to post

Well yeah. Theres a reason u have to take it everyday at the same time. Its not a once a week pill.

2 Likes

Extremely high chance. If not taken around the same time everyday, itā€™s not effective

1 Like

Lmao I got pregnant and I missed ONE pillā€¦ and still continued and finished my bc. Still pregnant. So yeah high chance.

1 Like

So. Maybe the pill isnt the best option for you. Iā€™d look into other birth control. Every single day you forget it it increases your chances of getting pregnant.

Yes- thatā€™s how I got pregnant. I forgot to take it for like 2 days . my daughter is 12 now

1 Like

Well yeah no shit. You had unprotected sex, no birth control, no condom. So yeah congratulations I guess :rofl::rofl:

Noā€¦ No chance at all :joy:šŸ¤¦

3 Likes

Unless you took morning after pill chances are you could be pregnant, if your next period is late id take a pregnancy testā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s always a chance

I was never on the birth control pill BUT I never knew you had to take it at the same exact time everyday. Wow. You learn something new everyday. Good thing Iā€™m on the depo shot! :joy:

Itā€™s a 50/50 chance, just take a test or go to the drs.

All the ppl on here judging her. Like if they never done anything like this. Pshhh f**k ouuta here if your like that. I myself missed a pill before too and ended up pregnant. Some ppl , my gawd!

3 Likes

How tf is fb supposed to know if your pregnant? If you donā€™t know how to check for yourself maybe you shouldnā€™t be doing the dirty. Who tf asks these really unintelligent questions? Smdh :expressionless:

3 Likes

Of course itā€™s possible. Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.

Extremely high chance.

Yep! Thatā€™s exactly how my firstborn got here lol

I have pill babyā€™s so yeah the potential is certainly there x

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the chances I could be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

You can still get pregnant on birth control. But no they donā€™t start working that fast.

3 Likes

The plan b was for Sept 7th only.

The pill takes time to kick in, so yes you could be

Iā€™ve got pregnant on birth control twice

1 Like

I believe it takes a month for the pill to be in full effect

4 Likes

I got pregnant after taking the morning after pill. I was not on birth control but I took Plan B the day after sex and tested positive 4 weeks later.

Id say you still have alot of the hormones in your system. Youā€™ll have to wait it out.

Where about in your cycle were you??

Because you used plan b 2 days prior, your uterine lining wouldnā€™t be strong enough for implantation so Itā€™s highly unlikely.

And if he didnā€™t pull out like he said he would, that is assault!

2 Likes

Itā€™s highly the birth control pills will not work with only taking them once, you have to take them regularly for several days for them to get in your system.

1 Like

I guess you just have to wait and see. If you miss your monthly. But you would have alot of hormones in your system so the chances are slim.

The chances are high since you are engaging in unprotected sex. The only way to be 100 percent not pregnant is to abstain.

Personally i think this should be a question for a dr or nurse. Especially since you can still get pregnant even on birth control

2 Likes

You had unprotected sex = thereā€™s a chance of pregnancy

Stay sober and monitor your cycle. I have gotten pregnant on birth control. Itā€™s possible. But you donā€™t have to get back together with him if you are.

3 Likes

Stop sleeping with your ex šŸ¤·šŸ¤¦

8 Likes

Do not rely on broth control. Almost every time I got pregnant I was on birth controlā€¦ Gotta be smart if you donā€™t want the babies :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Birth control stops working upon first missed or late dose, but takes about 2 weeks to kick in depending on where you are in your cycle. Definitely a chance, but on the low end. You should consult your gynecologist ASAP.

2 Likes

Got pregnant 3 times on the pillā€¦always a possibility.

Find out how long it takes for your bc to take effect. They are all different. When I had the iud my doctor told me it started working that day but now the pill Iā€™m on now takes two weeks to start working

I wish youā€™d be a little more selective on what you post on here. This is the most ridiculous and unanswerable question. :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Weā€™re you ovulating?

1 Like

Iā€™m also failing to understand why more females canā€™t force condoms. If youā€™re that worried about it, use a condom. People who refuse to use condoms drive me nuts.

9 Likes

You always could be, but taking Plan B was a good step against it.

No judgement at all ā€¦weve all made mistakes. This one could be costly though
Pill is only 99 % even when taken properly and takes time to work.
Plan B would mess up your hormones though so
I guess its a wait and see situation reallyā€¦

Pretty low. The Plan B stays in your system for 3 days

1 Like

Take blood test it more accurate

gotta ask if hes a EX why you be sleeping w him?

3 Likes

Are you ovulating right now? Where r u at in your cycle?

None. Take a test. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Well sorry to say but itā€™s too early to tell anyways. Regardless if it was a stupid choice or not itā€™s your life so your decisions will affect whatever you do good or bad so. Also stopping birth control or missing birth control does increase your chances. Just cause you took plan b doesnā€™t mean itā€™s going to work either. Itā€™s going to be a waiting n see thing for you and see if you get your period or not n if not then take a test a week after your period suppose to come if negative try again in a couple days n if still negative then you prolly not pregnant.

1 Like