What are the chances I could be pregnant?

Just admit you wana be pregnant lmao

15 Likes

You can get pregnant taking birth control perfectly, so if you were ovulating I would say it’s a pretty good chance.

3 Likes

Just take morning after pill, or plan b or whatever. Then get a new form of birth control. The pill leaves too much room for mistakes.

She ask yes or no…not your comments about not been responsible :roll_eyes::unamused::expressionless:

That’s really not responsible! Do you want a baby or you just plan on having an abortion? He is not going to be happy!

3 Likes

I got pregnant with my first child on the pill so I guess missing it is a higher chance? I’m on the injection now touch wood it seems to work

Sometime I wonder why admins allow people to ask such nonsense questions… :thinking::thinking:
Like do u know anything about what u r taking? Are you aware if u have taken an antibiotic or anything in that nature that can also affect your birth control… some people r so stupid… I was always told there is never a stupid question but damn every day these question get more stupid… im almost guessing that admin just make shit up to post

Well yeah. Theres a reason u have to take it everyday at the same time. Its not a once a week pill.

2 Likes

Extremely high chance. If not taken around the same time everyday, it’s not effective

1 Like

Lmao I got pregnant and I missed ONE pill… and still continued and finished my bc. Still pregnant. So yeah high chance.

1 Like

So. Maybe the pill isnt the best option for you. I’d look into other birth control. Every single day you forget it it increases your chances of getting pregnant.

Yes- that’s how I got pregnant. I forgot to take it for like 2 days . my daughter is 12 now

1 Like

Well yeah no shit. You had unprotected sex, no birth control, no condom. So yeah congratulations I guess :rofl::rofl:

No… No chance at all :joy:🤦

3 Likes

Unless you took morning after pill chances are you could be pregnant, if your next period is late id take a pregnancy test…

1 Like

There’s always a chance

I was never on the birth control pill BUT I never knew you had to take it at the same exact time everyday. Wow. You learn something new everyday. Good thing I’m on the depo shot! :joy:

It’s a 50/50 chance, just take a test or go to the drs.

All the ppl on here judging her. Like if they never done anything like this. Pshhh f**k ouuta here if your like that. I myself missed a pill before too and ended up pregnant. Some ppl , my gawd!

3 Likes

How tf is fb supposed to know if your pregnant? If you don’t know how to check for yourself maybe you shouldn’t be doing the dirty. Who tf asks these really unintelligent questions? Smdh :expressionless:

3 Likes

Of course it’s possible. Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.

Extremely high chance.

Yep! That’s exactly how my firstborn got here lol

I have pill baby’s so yeah the potential is certainly there x

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the chances I could be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

You can still get pregnant on birth control. But no they don’t start working that fast.

3 Likes

The plan b was for Sept 7th only.

The pill takes time to kick in, so yes you could be

I’ve got pregnant on birth control twice

1 Like

I believe it takes a month for the pill to be in full effect

4 Likes

I got pregnant after taking the morning after pill. I was not on birth control but I took Plan B the day after sex and tested positive 4 weeks later.

Id say you still have alot of the hormones in your system. You’ll have to wait it out.

Where about in your cycle were you??

Because you used plan b 2 days prior, your uterine lining wouldn’t be strong enough for implantation so It’s highly unlikely.

And if he didn’t pull out like he said he would, that is assault!

2 Likes

It’s highly the birth control pills will not work with only taking them once, you have to take them regularly for several days for them to get in your system.

1 Like

I guess you just have to wait and see. If you miss your monthly. But you would have alot of hormones in your system so the chances are slim.

The chances are high since you are engaging in unprotected sex. The only way to be 100 percent not pregnant is to abstain.

Personally i think this should be a question for a dr or nurse. Especially since you can still get pregnant even on birth control

2 Likes

You had unprotected sex = there’s a chance of pregnancy

Stay sober and monitor your cycle. I have gotten pregnant on birth control. It’s possible. But you don’t have to get back together with him if you are.

3 Likes

Stop sleeping with your ex 🤷🤦

8 Likes

Do not rely on broth control. Almost every time I got pregnant I was on birth control… Gotta be smart if you don’t want the babies :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Birth control stops working upon first missed or late dose, but takes about 2 weeks to kick in depending on where you are in your cycle. Definitely a chance, but on the low end. You should consult your gynecologist ASAP.

2 Likes

Got pregnant 3 times on the pill…always a possibility.

Find out how long it takes for your bc to take effect. They are all different. When I had the iud my doctor told me it started working that day but now the pill I’m on now takes two weeks to start working

I wish you’d be a little more selective on what you post on here. This is the most ridiculous and unanswerable question. :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

We’re you ovulating?

1 Like

I’m also failing to understand why more females can’t force condoms. If you’re that worried about it, use a condom. People who refuse to use condoms drive me nuts.

9 Likes

You always could be, but taking Plan B was a good step against it.

No judgement at all …weve all made mistakes. This one could be costly though
Pill is only 99 % even when taken properly and takes time to work.
Plan B would mess up your hormones though so
I guess its a wait and see situation really…

Pretty low. The Plan B stays in your system for 3 days

1 Like

Take blood test it more accurate

gotta ask if hes a EX why you be sleeping w him?

3 Likes

Are you ovulating right now? Where r u at in your cycle?

None. Take a test. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Well sorry to say but it’s too early to tell anyways. Regardless if it was a stupid choice or not it’s your life so your decisions will affect whatever you do good or bad so. Also stopping birth control or missing birth control does increase your chances. Just cause you took plan b doesn’t mean it’s going to work either. It’s going to be a waiting n see thing for you and see if you get your period or not n if not then take a test a week after your period suppose to come if negative try again in a couple days n if still negative then you prolly not pregnant.

1 Like

The pill takes a while to get in your system and can leave it way faster.

Was it right around your ovulation time?

Stop sleeping with the ex for one and two the first month back on birth control, the pill, can make you extra fertile. I learned that the hard way. Wished my doctor told me that before becoming pregnant. Don’t get me wrong. We were married at the time and are still married. I do not regret my daughter either. Just relaying what I was told by my doctor. Word of advice is pulling out never gives any guarantee you won’t get pregnant. Pre-cum has sperm in it too.

I mean, it’s always possible, likelihood just varies. I’d test in a few weeks if you’re super worried. Also, I was advised AGAINST taking Plan B in addition to my birth control. It can REALLY mess with your hormones. I know what’s done is done, but if there’s a next time, ask your doctor or the pharmacist before taking Plan B if you’re already on BC. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

If you live in Texas then yes, you’re prego.

8 Likes

Pulling out does not work…

4 Likes

Congratulations momma :rofl:

1 Like

My first born is a plan b baby so idk about that🙃

1 Like

I got pregnant several times on birth control and condoms were used as well. There’s ALWAYS a chance you could get pregnant.

3 Likes

You had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant.

Generally it takes 30 days when first starting a birth control, but depending on how many days you had missed it before restarting it plays a factor and I’m unsure of the percentages it drops as it varies from pill to pill. Plan B has to be retaken after every time you have unprotected sex, is not reliable if you weigh more than like 130 pounds based on information from recent studies, and it royally messes with your cycle and hormones. It also depends on where you’re at in your cycle; if it was around the time you’re due to ovulate in the time frame mentioned and when you stopped birth control. If you were already ovulating when you had unprotected sex, the Plan B pill was useless as it will not abort an existing pregnancy. It’s definitely possible you could end up pregnant though.

i took a plan b & i got pregnant bc i was ovulating

Nobody here knows, ffs. Take a test.

13 Likes

i believe birth control stops immediately with the pill, and then they tell you to wait at LEAST a week before having unprotected sex when you’re starting it up again. so i’d go take a test and keep an eye on it lol cause it’s definitely possible

I mean there’s always a chance to get pregnant even on birth control :woman_shrugging:t2: early for you to tell quite yet but best of luck!

Why are you screwing your ex?

6 Likes

Take a pregnancy test

Everyone’s body is different
No one here can tell you if your are pregnant. Or how high of a chance you have at becoming pregnant.
Your best bet is to wait and see. Take a test when the time is right

1 Like

Hope you’re not a resident of Texas!!

7 Likes

So I learned this the hard way :ok_hand:t2:the won’t stop you from getting pregnant if you already ovulated !!!:clap:t2: !! I’ve had two birth control Plan B pregnancy :woman_facepalming:t3: not that I don’t love and feel blessed to have them in my life everyday I thank god but man on man if someone would have told me that sooner then later I wouldn’t have felt so stupid going in for my six week post delivery check up finding out I’m pregnant :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Did you have sex? Do you have a uterus? You can be pregnant.

My first is a Plan B baby so….

I would def wait a couple weeks to test bc plan b cancels out birth control!

There’s ALWAYS a chance.

2 Likes

You had sex…always a chance of pregnancy. Two of my three kids were born on birth control.

There’s only about a 5 day window a month a woman can get pregnant. It depends if u are ovulating or not.
Take a test on the day of your suspected period to know for sure.

1 Like

Sounds like you wanted to be pregnant congratulations mama. Any for of birth control take 2 weeks to be in your system and most people who get pregnant on birth control do not allow the 2 weeks and then say the birth control failed them when in actuality the birth control did not fail you it was you that did not give it the correct amount of time to start taking effect.

9 Likes

If you are ovulating than yes there’s a big chance. But you won’t know for awhile

1 Like

I mean any time you have sex you take the chance of being pregnant.

You shouldn’t have stopped taking the birth control.

4 Likes

There’s always a chance. - but honestly probably not a high chance since when actually TRYING to have a baby you have a 25% chance to conceive each month. The likelihood depends on when your LMP was

1 Like

U had sec… take a freaking test

Do we look like doctors?

14 Likes

If you had unprotected sex… yah you could be pregnant… if you are worried you may be pregnant pee on a test.

It’s takes a full week of taking birth control before it really starts working. I would not count on the pill being effective until at least a week. Hopefully the morning after pill helped. With the 2nd round. But you should definitely keep an eye out for signs of pregnancy. There was a lot of user error and You should not be confident that the pill or plan b helped.

3 Likes

Well yes you could. Guess it’s a waiting game tonsee if you aren’t or are.

1 Like

I’m not saying this to be
r u d e, but if you have sex, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant.

I think that’s like the second sentence they say after “welcome to sexual education” in 6th grade.

You can have a tubal/vasectomy, have an implant, an IUD, take the pill, wear a condom and follow it with Plan B and STILL get pregnant.

Don’t really need any “lessons” but you’re asking this in a Fb group :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

In nz we are always told to have protected sex for the first week when starting a pill (or if a pill had been missed) because it won’t be effective straight away

People on here are asking for advice not to be judged :woman_facepalming:t4: none of you who are judging are perfect so check yourselves before judging others, all she is doing is reaching out asking a question, clearly she will take a test, clearly she knows it was stupid, we all make stupid mistakes, it’s called life!!!

12 Likes

Simple answer: you had sex, so there’s a chance you’re pregnant, period.

Well honestly this is a stupid question yes taking your birth control inconsistently which is basic what you described and then having unprotected sex could possibly result in pregnancy. Duh :roll_eyes: just like when you first get on brith control they tell you to use condoms the first month as it takes time to start working ugh come on people use some common sense :unamused:. So basically wait and see if you miss your period if you do take a test only way to find out.

Don’t really need “Lessons” like clearly you do if you took plan b then TWO DAYS LATER used the “pull out method” as a reliable form of contraception :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes