What are the signs of menopause?

Ur too young to considered on tobe premenoupausal period.see ur ob gyne

Go to your doctor people on here don’t have medical experience

See a Doctor soon as you can .let us knowhow you are doing .

Simple blood test will tell

Have you been to a doctor yet!

Time for a check up.

Get your thyroid checked!

Get to a gynecologist All questions can be answered by an expert

Sounds like it. I went thru it at 38 yrs old. Doctor can take a test to confirm.

Um if you are having SEX…it is possible to get pregnant

I thought the same thing at 40 went to my doctor thinking it was menopause and HE’S now almost 3 come December. My youngest before him is 17! Take precautions until you know for sure!!

I thought I was in menopause too…got pregnant and had another baby at 48!
Had no symptoms other than no period…assumed it was that…went 2 the dr for my annual checkup and fou d out…he turned into the best blessing ever!

Could be peri pause. They may say you are too young. I started years ago in my late 30’s early 40’s. I just went 11 months then started. Have to start all over again. Once 12 months without one I’m officially menopaused!! Lol

Doesn’t really sound like menopause to me. You really need to get checked out by a doctor. Red flushed cheeks could be a lot of things but alcohol certainly could make that worse

Sounds like pre-menopause . To be menopause is 12 months without a period.

Go see a doctor I had my last one at 39

Sounds like perimenopause. I was that way for a while. Now it’s full blown menopause :pensive:

It could be a number of things. Definitely want to see a Dr ASAP.

It could be cancer get a doctors opinion

Take a pregnancy test evrn the $ store sell them

See your doctor could be a lot of things

You just might be of go to Dr we aren’t a doctor sorry

1 Like

Doctors ?? Like already

Id see a doctor asap

I wouldn’t suggest FB doctors for a diagnosis… Might want to see an ACTUAL Dr… js :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2::neutral_face:

1 Like

Go to doctor get checked

1 Like

Join the perimenopause hub. Sounds like peri

Ahahah moi la même chose …et résultat enceinte de 14 semaines …maintenant 22 semaines mais a 41 ans retomber enceinte qu’en mon bébé a 17 ans ce n’ai pas évident j’étais certaine que c’étais la menopause premier test de grossesse négatif le deuxième 1 mois après positif et après 14 semaine ils avortent seulement si le bebe est malade donc résultat on va être parent d’un petit bonhomme

1 Like

Enceinte , prégnant comme moi a 41 ans bébé confinement

1 Like

Peri menopause it’s just the beginning

1 Like

Best to see your OB/GYN.

Unexpected weight lose Is a little concerning… I think it’s time to see the doc my friend! I wish you well and send prayers and luck your way!

Take a pregnancy test. Then, go see a gyno.

Please go to the doctor it could be something serious

Sounds like perimenopause

I got pregnant to my daughter at 40, so don’t dismiss it. See your doc and get tested

Absolutely book a doctor appointment, it may be early menopause but my mom and had these symptoms and she had a mass that was the size of a cantaloupe, we are still waiting on results to see if it is cancer, they gave her a full hysterectomy. Good luck to you.

You can still get pregnant at 39…but your symptoms do sound like early menopause. Going to your doctor is the best course of action. I’ve known women that’s taken then 10 years to complete menopause!!

Id go see a doctor 38 isnt too young for menopause

1 Like

See a doctor,get complete blood work done to check your thyroid,glucose,kidney function,etc,etc
Dont Google or ask on FB
SEE A DOCTOR

My grandma had my dad when she was 42

No and GO SEE A REAL DOCTOR! Not FB!!

Don’t worry be happy

You better pee on a test quick lol! Of course you c an get pregnant!

If your having sex you could deff get pregnant still . My mom had my brother at 47 …
pee on a stick…to rule that out but make a dr appointment either way.

1 Like

rapid weight loss can be a variety of health problems. Don’t ask us go to your doctor

Got pregnant with my youngest at 38 it’s possible you need to check on that. He was a unexpected surprise.

Go get checked you could have something else

Just had my 5th child at 40yrs old, believe me it’s possible…

1 Like

Well if menopause makes me loose weight …bring it on I’m 46 this year :joy:all joking aside get your doctor to check try hrt if it is x

1 Like

Call your Dr and make an appt to find out!

im 49 havent had period in a yr did have surgery help stop bleeding bot not fixed to stop i was heaving bleeding had polyps had removed and stopped.havent lost weight yet. but never had issues like your having id get checked.

You could have messed up/irregular periods because of the dramatic weight loss. You should see a doctor. I wouldn’t chance it!

Had my son at 43. My daughter was 23. Ohhh it can happen.

Sounds like you need to get your thyroid checked. Same symptoms, right age and the weight loss remind me of what I have.

2 Likes

Look into magnesium deficiency :two_hearts:

You need to go see a physician. May take diagnostic testing to determine.

Well go the cheapest route first by a pregnancy test then either way you’ll have to go to the doctor.

Pre menopausal, of course you could get pregnant, I did at 43, 20 yrs after my last

1 Like

I just asked thos yesterday but my symptoms are the opposite.I had my 3rd period this month and not feeling that great.Mood swings and anxiety but nothing else.Im gonna go see a dr and hope for the best.Ill be 46 this month

Could be pregnant or menopause. I had my second at 38 and know people who had babies in their 40s.

You may have an overactive thyroid i.e. Graves disease. Those are symptoms. Go to the doctor.

Sounds like you’re preggo! Take a test!

Well first of all you need a pregnancy test. You’re youngish for menopause but certainly possible. In my expirence it takes awhile though. I haven’t had consistent periods since my youngest was born almost 8 years ago. They’d be 3 months, 4 months, 6 months apart. Now it’s been 7 months without a period. I also have the “hot cheeks” I can’t control my body temp. At times I’m freezing when it’s 74•F or can be sweating when it’s 40 °F. Dr says she can’t say if it’s menopause though. Only time will tell I guess.

I’m 41 almost 42 I’ve been having my period twice a month for 3 months now. I can no longer have baby’s. I am always exhausted and have no energy at all. I really don’t have hot flashes and I only weigh 125. I’m guessing I’m going through Pre Menopause. It’s so different for everyone but my advice would be to go to the doctors. Especially if you could be pregnant.

Take a test and schedule a doctor’s appointment. That could be sooo many things from pregnancy to peri-menopause to thyroid issues.

Easy solution. See a Dr

Get your.Tyroid checked.

Buddy, go to the doctor.

call your doctor, why would ask strangers

1 Like

You’re pretty young for menopause. Take a pregnancy test first and go from there

My my got pregnant for me at 39… 13yrs after her “last” child. Go get a pregnancy test just in case

I had my son when I was 39 I was 3months and 4days when I found out I was pregnant believe me I was shocked but wouldn’t trade him for the world. Me and his dad split when he was one month from turning 2years old

I thought I was going through the change at 38, nope I was pregnant. You may want to take a pregnancy test.

You could still get pregnant, so do a test as soon as possible!

Too …early for menopause…when was your 1st menstruation add 40 yes. That’s your normal expected menopausal date. Better consult your ob.gyne doctor the best person for further assessment.

After reading all the comments I must say I feel sorry for all you ladies with the hot flashes. Personally when I went through menopause I didn’t have hot flashes I had cold flashes. There were times I could not get warm. I am so thankful that I had cold flashes.

1 Like

Similar to my symptoms minus a few, was the the same age with older children … now have a 16 year old…

I was 33 when I started PERI-menopause(which is pre)…yes! It is very possible… I’m now 57 and still have hot flashes just not as bad …DO see ur Doc to make sure…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck​:green_heart:

2 Likes

I felt pregnant at that age I was like you thinking it was menopause even my doctor say it was after 4 month I did a pregnancy test

Take a pregnancy test to rule that out. Then see your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Ps. I had my sixth child when I was thirty nine and it was the greatest gift .

2 Likes

Yes you definitely need to go to a doctor. If you are pregnant Congratulations. But it may be something more serious health wise cancer is a horrible word to bring up but catching it early if that is the case is important. I have been through uterine cancer and I am in remission now 15 years. Please do not put it off my daughters are 40 and 41 and I would give them the same advice…a concerned mom🥰

2 Likes

I had a baby at 39 menopause at 45
A full year with no spotting or period.

1 Like

You need a complete physical not just ob all body fluids especially your thyroid levels and a complete blood panel

1 Like

Not sure what your youngest child’s age has to do with whether or not you could be pregnant! JS…
Also, it IS entirely.:roll_eyes:possible , but not all that common to start menopause at this young age. However, since you are experiencing changes, for whatever reason, you need to see your obgyn. You probably shouldn’t rely on social media for medicaadvice. e…:grin:

1 Like

You could have peri menopause or heart problems, thyroid issues could be alot of things I would say go to the Dr

1 Like

Just doesn’t sound like menopause. You should see a doctor asap

1 Like

My oldest is 26 and I had my last baby at 37, she is now 8. Age of your oldest has nothing to do with whether or not you could be pregnant. Do a pregnancy test and then if that’s negative go to your obgyn.

Get to the doctor…social media is not for diagnosis… weight loss is not a system of menopause—…weight gain is…getting checked is paramount…also the last blood of menstruation before menopause begins is a gusher… absolutely horrible…

1 Like

Sounds like me, get your thyroid checked!

1 Like

Go to the doctor to find out. Menopause is possible but so is pregnancy.

1 Like

I just went through menopause and I didn’t have any of those symptoms. You should go get blood work done to find out

I was 39 when I gave birth to my son. Have you taken a pregnancy test? I would, just to find out for sure.

Sorry I never had any of that stuff. My husband and I tryed for a baby I was 42 deathly baby 16 years old

Could be pregnancy, thyroid, diabetes, AND peri menopause…go rule it out and find out what’s happening. Drinking too much is never good for any situation

1 Like

I am perimenopauseal. But normally you have weight gain. Hot flashes during day and night. I can go 6 + months no period and bam have a period the next month or so then back to no period. Headaches are horrible

1 Like

It sounds like you have an issue with thyroid or adrenal glands. Get checked.

Could be menopause but you should check with your Dr