What are the signs of menopause?

I thought the same thing. Had my daughter instead at 41 and 6 (almost 7) years later. Still no menopause.

Not usually until 50 or early 50’s

You’re asking lay people instead of your doctor???

I’m 36 and in peri menopause

My daughter got pregnant at 42

1 Like

Sure sounds like it. Go see your dr.

2 Likes

All of this should be directed to your Doctor! Not FB!

2 Likes

Take a pregnancy test to get that out of the way, and then go see your doctor/ gynecologist

1 Like

Do a pregnancy test if you may be pregnant if not go to doctor

1 Like

Go to the Dr quickly. Past time for you to go.

2 Likes

Lol try a pregnancy test :sweat_smile: we all don’t go through Menopause the same

Please see a Dr asap and stop drinking. Could be thyroid or a type of cancer too.

1 Like

Sounds like menopause too me

Probably try to relax a little. Make a doctor appt.

I agree every woman is different please please see your dr right away

1 Like

You need your thyroid checked

You sound like your in it. Hot flashes for sure

Dose not sound good! See a DOCTOR!!

Maybe go see a doctor! They can help you more then here! We can only speculate. There may be a Dr or nurse on here but seriously go see your gynecologist.

Dr. Appointment asap. So many things that could be happening. Have a check up for yor own peace of mind.

1 Like

Endometriosis. Go to the doctor

I am almost 50 and waiting since I am 40 :scream:, easiest to find out is a blood test

Sounds like your overactive Thyroid

See your doctor. There’s no substitute for quality healthcare

1 Like

Make a doc appointment. Better safe then sorry.

See a doctor to be sure!

And yes u could be pregnant

Blood tests will tell you if you are in menopause

Depends on age of first cycle

Have thyroid checked

I went through menopause in my early 30’s I was shattered wanted 1 more baby so my girl had a sibling :sweat::sweat:

Go see your gynecologist

Definitely go see a Dr. This sounds like when I was diagnosed with Graves

These are things to discuss with your Dr.

My aunt as well as my brothers late MIL had babies at 48. Both had a lot of same symptoms thinking they were entering menopause. Go to dr as soon as possible. I’d also lay off the booze

Go see your dr it could be either one

Yes I think you are go to the Dr

Ur too young to considered on tobe premenoupausal period.see ur ob gyne

Go to your doctor people on here don’t have medical experience

See a Doctor soon as you can .let us knowhow you are doing .

Simple blood test will tell

Have you been to a doctor yet!

Time for a check up.

Get your thyroid checked!

Get to a gynecologist All questions can be answered by an expert

Sounds like it. I went thru it at 38 yrs old. Doctor can take a test to confirm.

Um if you are having SEX
it is possible to get pregnant

I thought the same thing at 40 went to my doctor thinking it was menopause and HE’S now almost 3 come December. My youngest before him is 17! Take precautions until you know for sure!!

I thought I was in menopause too
got pregnant and had another baby at 48!
Had no symptoms other than no period
assumed it was that
went 2 the dr for my annual checkup and fou d out
he turned into the best blessing ever!

Could be peri pause. They may say you are too young. I started years ago in my late 30’s early 40’s. I just went 11 months then started. Have to start all over again. Once 12 months without one I’m officially menopaused!! Lol

Doesn’t really sound like menopause to me. You really need to get checked out by a doctor. Red flushed cheeks could be a lot of things but alcohol certainly could make that worse

Sounds like pre-menopause . To be menopause is 12 months without a period.

Go see a doctor I had my last one at 39

Sounds like perimenopause. I was that way for a while. Now it’s full blown menopause :pensive:

It could be a number of things. Definitely want to see a Dr ASAP.

It could be cancer get a doctors opinion

Take a pregnancy test evrn the $ store sell them

See your doctor could be a lot of things

You just might be of go to Dr we aren’t a doctor sorry

1 Like

Doctors ?? Like already

Id see a doctor asap

I wouldn’t suggest FB doctors for a diagnosis
 Might want to see an ACTUAL Dr
 js :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2::neutral_face:

1 Like

Go to doctor get checked

1 Like

Join the perimenopause hub. Sounds like peri

Ahahah moi la mĂȘme chose 
et rĂ©sultat enceinte de 14 semaines 
maintenant 22 semaines mais a 41 ans retomber enceinte qu’en mon bĂ©bĂ© a 17 ans ce n’ai pas Ă©vident j’étais certaine que c’étais la menopause premier test de grossesse nĂ©gatif le deuxiĂšme 1 mois aprĂšs positif et aprĂšs 14 semaine ils avortent seulement si le bebe est malade donc rĂ©sultat on va ĂȘtre parent d’un petit bonhomme

1 Like

Enceinte , prégnant comme moi a 41 ans bébé confinement

1 Like

Peri menopause it’s just the beginning

1 Like

Best to see your OB/GYN.

Unexpected weight lose Is a little concerning
 I think it’s time to see the doc my friend! I wish you well and send prayers and luck your way!

Take a pregnancy test. Then, go see a gyno.

Please go to the doctor it could be something serious

Sounds like perimenopause

I got pregnant to my daughter at 40, so don’t dismiss it. See your doc and get tested

Absolutely book a doctor appointment, it may be early menopause but my mom and had these symptoms and she had a mass that was the size of a cantaloupe, we are still waiting on results to see if it is cancer, they gave her a full hysterectomy. Good luck to you.

You can still get pregnant at 39
but your symptoms do sound like early menopause. Going to your doctor is the best course of action. I’ve known women that’s taken then 10 years to complete menopause!!

Id go see a doctor 38 isnt too young for menopause

1 Like

See a doctor,get complete blood work done to check your thyroid,glucose,kidney function,etc,etc
Dont Google or ask on FB
SEE A DOCTOR

My grandma had my dad when she was 42

No and GO SEE A REAL DOCTOR! Not FB!!

Don’t worry be happy

You better pee on a test quick lol! Of course you c an get pregnant!

If your having sex you could deff get pregnant still . My mom had my brother at 47 

pee on a stick
to rule that out but make a dr appointment either way.

1 Like

rapid weight loss can be a variety of health problems. Don’t ask us go to your doctor

Got pregnant with my youngest at 38 it’s possible you need to check on that. He was a unexpected surprise.

Go get checked you could have something else

Just had my 5th child at 40yrs old, believe me it’s possible

1 Like

Well if menopause makes me loose weight 
bring it on I’m 46 this year :joy:all joking aside get your doctor to check try hrt if it is x

1 Like

Call your Dr and make an appt to find out!

im 49 havent had period in a yr did have surgery help stop bleeding bot not fixed to stop i was heaving bleeding had polyps had removed and stopped.havent lost weight yet. but never had issues like your having id get checked.

You could have messed up/irregular periods because of the dramatic weight loss. You should see a doctor. I wouldn’t chance it!

Had my son at 43. My daughter was 23. Ohhh it can happen.

Sounds like you need to get your thyroid checked. Same symptoms, right age and the weight loss remind me of what I have.

2 Likes

Look into magnesium deficiency :two_hearts:

You need to go see a physician. May take diagnostic testing to determine.

Well go the cheapest route first by a pregnancy test then either way you’ll have to go to the doctor.

Pre menopausal, of course you could get pregnant, I did at 43, 20 yrs after my last

1 Like

I just asked thos yesterday but my symptoms are the opposite.I had my 3rd period this month and not feeling that great.Mood swings and anxiety but nothing else.Im gonna go see a dr and hope for the best.Ill be 46 this month

Could be pregnant or menopause. I had my second at 38 and know people who had babies in their 40s.

You may have an overactive thyroid i.e. Graves disease. Those are symptoms. Go to the doctor.