What are the signs of pregnancy?

May be ovulation but might be pregnancy also, only way to be sure is to take a test

1 Like

Those are also symptoms of ovulation.

Take a damn test how would we know. Pregnancy signs are the same as a period and depression and many other things we aren’t psychics

Recently i got my 4th payment of 16952 Dollars and i made this salary from an easy online job. My friend also get paid from this more than 15 thousand dollars. Very easy to join now.

Info Here: https://goldenjob10.wixsite.com/onlinejobzz

Anything can be a sign

Could be but those are also period symptoms so wait until after your period would be to take a test. I say after because with two of my pregnancies i got negatives until 5 weeks.

Sounds more like post ovulation symptoms right now. Implantation likely wouldn’t have happened yet. If your period ends up being late then test but usually ovulation occurs about 14 days before your period starts, then implantation takes 6-12 days to happen with 9 days being the average. PMS and pregnancy have the same symptoms so it’s hard to go off of that. Honestly with 2 out of 3 pregnancies I didn’t feel any post ovulation or pms symptoms. The one I did have them with I only had nausea and vomiting and that started 7 days before my period was due and I didn’t get a positive test until 4/5 days before period was due.

Are you throwing up??

Wait until your supposed to get your period. If you don’t get it then get a test. Hormones and age have a lot to do with the side affects of your menstral cycle. A lot
Of woman get swollen breasts. Or cramping and bloat (seems like weight gain) some can’t even move. Back aches etc. and it can change as you age or after you have kids.
Hugs. It’s gonna be ok.

Like - go take a test . Geez :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Could be those are signs for me and a pulling sensation. Do an early detection pregnancy test first response has them and I believe clear blue does too

Sounds like period symptoms

Get a test only way to found out

2 Likes

I just made from an easy online job 17541 dollars. i just do work in part time for 1 or 2 hours a day. it completely changes my life. My best buddy also got 17585 from this work. I just Follow that website

I>>> Go to my profile and look for website in my Bio to get started

1 Like

honestly PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be super similar but I would wait till you’re late or just test?

1 Like

All the rude comments smh just dont comment if you don’t hv anything nice to say or anything helpful. Wait a week or two and go get a pregnancy test, and be safe if your not wanting to get pregnant.

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Lisa jennifer I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

Have you had unprotected sex recently? :woman_facepalming: Did a condom break?
Take a test. If it’s negative, wait & see if you miss your period.

A positive test is a really good sign of pregnancy!

3 Likes

Just take a test. I used to get sore boobs before my period. And when I was pregnant I only got sore boobs in week 5 or 6 onwards. You could be pregnant but the best way to find out is to use a clear blue pregnancy test that indicates how many weeks. I found out I was pregnant two weeks after conception and was way before my missed period too.

A positive pregnancy test…

Some of these questions are crazy! Why not take a test and find out :thinking::thinking:

My youngest son I still had normal cycle and no morning sickness. I only found out when I went for blood work to get tubes tied.they called next day said I was pregnant. He is turning 30 in June

1 Like

That’s literally my period symptom about 7-10 days before.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What are the signs of pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

Perimenopause or menopause would be more likely at 48
Talk to your doctor to have blood work done

11 Likes

meno pause im afraid

Go to the dr. It could be signs of menopause, could be pregnancy ò and if so you want it to be known asap) or could be something else.

1 Like

Mine was menopause which I started at 45. Then found hashimotos at 48. Definitely go see your doctor.

3 Likes

Could also be signs of menopause. Make a doc appointment and have some labs. I started peri- menopause at 42 a lot of the same symptoms. Some labs could confirm this for you.

3 Likes

It could be infection…try blood test if negative then try other infection test

1 Like

Sounds like menopause

Menopause is more likely

2 Likes

My mom had her tubes tied and still got pregnant with my little brother

3 Likes

I did it one month. I’m 48 with my tubes tied. I got my period eventually and then my period got back to normal.

3 Likes

Due to the lower back pain I’d say see a doctor soon.

4 Likes

Menopause. I hit full on stop at 45

2 Likes

Perimenopausal , my mom was 42 when she stopped.

4 Likes

Sounds like a few things. I wouldn’t go to pregnancy just yet.

1 Like

With my first, my boobs literally doubled in size …maybe trippled, and were super sore. That was the only actual symptom i had for proly the first trimester. With my second, i was nauseous and had morning sickness. Missed period of course. And very hungry all the time.

See a doctor to make sure it’s not a tubal. But your tubes sure can open up. It’s uncommon but it happens if not pregnant I’d say menopause

4 Likes

Well I say go to Dr for further examination. My aunt was regular with her periods, gained weight but not too much and at 8 months in found out she was pregnant at 53yro. Her daughter turned 18 this year…She thought she was going through menopause and then labor pain hit so she thought that was her appendix and went to ER…had baby girl that day…noone knew til she called to say she was in ER and needed baby stuff asap.

11 Likes

Sounds like menopause to me

1 Like

I had my tubes tied shortly before my 30th birthday but I recently started having a lot of those symptoms. I’ll be 44 in a few weeks. Assumed it was perimenopause. I’ve also had adenomyosis for a decade so weird period symptoms are kinda my normal lol.

3 Likes

How do you know it’s not menopause?

4 Likes

Are you close with someone who is pregnant? Could be like sympathy pains. So to speak. When I was pregnant with my third my mom got symptoms and even started lactating

3 Likes

You need a Dr asap! It could be anything and you need a diagnosis so that a Dr can help.you! Please don’t delay!

3 Likes

definitely perimenopausal… I’m 44 and going through this too… i can go 6 months without “flo” visiting… then BAM! She shows up unannounced…

1 Like

Umm, maybe go to a dr. :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re going through menopause…

Premenopausal. Please go to the doctor asap.

1 Like

See a doctor and get checked out. I’m only 38 and have had perimenopausal symptoms. Turned out to be uterine fibroids. See a doctor.

1 Like

If breast discharge is blood see a doctor immediately.

4 Likes

Menopause could be starting up!

3 Likes

“Almost” a month overdue wouldn’t cause all those symptoms just yet, especially the discharge to your nipples. Def see a doctor

5 Likes

Did you take a pregnancy test?

Sounds like menopause… Sorry…

6 Likes

Could be tubal pregnancy. Go get checked. My friend had her tubes tied after 2 boys. God wasn’t finished. She had terrible pain. Went to ER. She had a twisted ovary and was pregnant. They were fearful that it was tubal. NOPE!!! It was inside uterus and healthy pregnancy. She did have to have the one ovary and tube removed. She 7 mos later gave birth to a healthy BABY GIRL. We make plans and God laughs at us. :pray::blush::pray::blush:

7 Likes

Sore breasts
Sick (anytime if the day but often in the morning)
No period
Do a test

1 Like

Premenopausal. Like allergies, just because you were regular yesterday, doesn’t mean you will be tomorrow. I’m 41 and been pre about 8-9 months - I get some mild spotting maybe…once every three months.
And, I do mean MILD. Like, one day, wasted pantyliner day. lol
Honestly, for me at least, everything has been about like pregnancy - well, at first. The weight, cravings, etc. I started logging good intake to lose weight, Hubby installed a window AC (I run a low body temp naturally, so hot flashes kill…until my amazing AC!), I try to indulge my bizarre cravings in the healthiest way I can (all my pregnancies, I had to have butter pecan ice cream. Now, I buy a container of pralines and have 5-6 to kill that and it’s a bit healthier).
Yanno - you do you. If you’re concerned, do another at home test and if you’re still unsure, book an appointment with you OBGYN. Better to know than be surprised!

6 Likes

There is something called premenopause it’s not wildly talked about I’d go to gp

3 Likes

Get a check up soon.

Maybe a pituitary tumor. Hormones get off,milk will leak. Swelling if you’re pregnant at this time isn’t likely. The can draw FSH,TSH,prolactin levels.

3 Likes

It’s very possible you could have a tubular or chemical pregnancy. I would definitely goto the doctor.

3 Likes

(Shared Account) wife speaking. By the time my urine showed pregnancy hormones enough to be visible on a home test I was 8-12 weeks pregnant. Same thing happened to my mom when she was pregnant last. (She was older) I also have a friend who was born 12 years after her mom had her tubes tied. My point is it happens. My advice is to go see your obgyn asap and do a blood test they MAY even do an ultrasound same day (mine did)…they can refer you from there.

2 Likes

No advice - but can’t wait for the update :flushed:

6 Likes

It’s possible but also signs of menopause so… could be the start of. Wait another week or two and retest…

3 Likes

Premenopause. Welcome. It sucks here.

6 Likes

I did the same thing as you’re describing I was regular every month never missed a cycle then all of a sudden my cycle just stopped I was having all the symptoms of being pregnant right on down to having morning sickness and it was just the change. I was 49

Your belly will swell really large and a baby will fall out of your bottom. That is the sign of pregnancy.

4 Likes

for me it was craving’s of food that i would normally wouldn’t eat like celery with p.j. and dill pickles or mac “n” cheese with plain yogurt on top ! before i realized i was pregnant i would have mild lower back pains / a lot of swelling belly area plus hands and feet . but once i found out i had many weird cravings. and even to this day all of my kids love the foods i was craving, and they eat them as snacks - my youngest she has made one of them her favorite which is p.j. and dill pickles weird how things go down , bt i will say it is different for everyone! there is no 2 that r the same!

i would go see a doctor for sake

2 Likes

I would say menopause. Tubals are only guaranteed like 5 years though so who knows

1 Like

Can be pregnancy. Can be menopause starting.
Either way, please get checked though. Only your obgym or medical provider can confirm pregnancy or not

7 Likes

Sounds like menopause to me I’ve been premenopausal since I was 30 yrs old

2 Likes

I would ask dr for bloodwork…

Go see a doctor for a pregnancy test then follow up 2-3 weeks later, but don’t rule out menopause.

2 Likes

It could be menopause

1 Like

Possible pregnant but more like Peri-Menopause… Happened to me… and it mimics the symptoms of pregnancey

3 Likes

Menopause starts when you dont have a cycle for a whole year… I would say peri menopause

Oh me and my twin brother is a result of tubes being tied… I have a another brother a year younger too

2 Likes

You could be experiencing pre menopause or menopause

Hormones changing due to the big change women go through

Perimenopause. However go to your OB and get a pregnancy test just to make sure.

2 Likes

My advice would be to see your doctor OB/GYN for a checkup none of us on here are really qualified to tell you what is going on.!

6 Likes

Yes go to your OB/GYN and women like animals can have signs of a false pregnancy or it could be early menopause beginning

2 Likes

Maybe peri menopause

2 Likes

I’m 46 and have all those systems but I’ve had a partial hysterectomy but I have my ovaries. My doc always told me I could get pregnant cuz I have my ovaries but would end up with a tubal pregnancy but mines never came back positive. My doc says stress can play a part. I have 3 kids. Good luck!!

2 Likes

Sounds like peri menopause . Get yourself some chaste tree Berry. It will help.

1 Like

Go to your doctor as it could be a problem with your womb or ovaries. Sometimes this can cause the same symptoms as pregnancy xx

My great grandma was 50 when she had my grandma.
So it’s possible.

2 Likes

Please go to a doctor. My daughter just diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer.

6 Likes

Get a blood test! I had my tubes tied and found out when I went in for a hysterectomy opinion I was pregnant. It ended up being ectopic…

1 Like

I had same thing and I had tubes tied. Sounds 100% like peri menopause. Went through that and it’s been 3 yrs and no period for me.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be 44 I will not have mine for 6 months and have those symptoms I have my tubed clamped since 29 . This has been happening for 2 years 6 months none then I would have a light one. I think my head made me feel like I was pregos ,because usually that’s what it means but this time around I’m getting major hot flashes . Peri menopause?

3 Likes

It’s possible you have a tubal pregnancy or something. Get to your doctor. That’s the only way you will find out.

Peri menopause or menopause. You’re the right age for it unfortunately. Definitely go see your ob

5 Likes

I’m 40 going through all that but its pre menopause I had my tubes done 6 yrs ago and had a stroke at 38 yrs old though

1 Like

Sounds like possible peri menopause

1 Like