Why does my husband accuse me of cheating?

You should sign up for Marriage Teams. It is one of the best things I ever did. They taught me how to communicate and have healthy discussions with my wife. No counseling just tools to use for a better marriage.

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have to live your marriage proving yourself to him. You don’t deserve it, and if he’s not happy, He doesn’t either.

1 Like

Have him take a lie detector test…I’ll bet he is the one cheating!

3 Likes

He has already torn your family apart, not you…the reason he acts as he does is because “the guilty accuse” he is blaming you for his misdeeds…

2 Likes

You and your kids don’t deserve to be treated that way. You don’t want your boys treating their wives like that. Leaving is the healthiest thing.

2 Likes

Wow. I’m sorry you’re going through this. He sounds extremely insecure about himself, I don’t think it’s healthy for you or your children to hear that all the time and be accused of something you didn’t do. I suggest seeing a counselor and if he can’t stop leave. Get yourself counseling even if he won’t, they can help you try to understand what to do

1 Like

Call his bluff. Next time he threatens divorce say, “ if you want advice so bad then go get one”.

That an abuser… You need to leave him… Your children are watching how he treats you… Make the cycle end…

2 Likes

Usually, when you are being accused of cheating it’s because that person is cheating themself. Sorry.

2 Likes

He’s accusing u because he’s the one cheating

3 Likes

Typically the guilty accuse speaking from experience. You’re kids deserve better. They feel that tension. And would you want your boys to treat their wife that way?

1 Like

I’ve always been told the one doing the accusing is the one doing the cheating and found this to be true with my first husband … And it was his own mama who told me this …

Sounds like maybe he is the one cheating. You and your child deserve better. Don’t stay just to keep your family together.

You know what he’s probably cheating an the guilt he’s having he’s pushing it on to you! So you don’t think any thing of it! Girl you don’t deserve that!

Guess what honey he’s the cheater

4 Likes

1st Get counseling most men won’t go. If he will go after the first time there is a small hope. Get your tubes tied( I’m going to get hate for that but this is for your protection and for the children you have now)Put away some money . Is your name on the bank account? Are you working? Clean him out when hes at work one day. This cannot go on before your children. No self respecting person stays in love with someone that doesn’t love them back for an extended amount of time. this is ethier not love or a disorder. When my friend’s husband started accusing her he was really just priming for a way out and divorce

2 Likes

He’s driving this wedge between you both, in my opinion maybe he is the one who less than honorable. For peace of mind maybe seek legal advice or even a group for abused women Words can hurt just as deeply as physical abuse. You now have the responsibility of protecting your children from verbal abuse as well. Good luck. I wish you a more peaceful life…don’t be afraid to step up.

1 Like

Red flag. He is the one cheating!!! Tale as old as time!

7 Likes

You might not have cheated… but he has.

5 Likes

In my opinion, the one who accuses all the time is the one doing it. I would divorce him, get a paternity test and tell him to fuck off

Thats because hes cheating

1 Like

RUN. RUN FAR and FAST. This is abuse. The end. Your husband is abusing you. Are your kids hearing/ seeing this?

6 Likes

ask him who he screwed?? if he knows so much about cheating its because he has

2 Likes

Give him the divorce he seeks and be done with it. No point in letting him mentally abuse you when the likelihood is that he will probably leave you for his other woman anyway! Take back control and end it life is too short for this mess! Good luck!

5 Likes

Whats to love he sounds like a real jerk Get help for yourself and leave him other wise quit bellyaching

Normally the one who accuses the other one of cheating is actually the one cheating. You deserve better and so do your kids my advice leave him and take time to love yourself and your kids before thinking about finding another man. Don’t stay together for your kids sake because in the long run what they are or going to witness in the future will do them more harm than you leaving their dad.

3 Likes

get a divorce take u and the kids start new life with out him

1 Like

Momma… You and your children deserve to thrive in a happy, healthy environment. Do what’s best for you and your children. Confide in those close to you and ask for help… Best wishes, it’s hard… I went through it… You are strong enough to do whatever you need to! :heart:

1 Like

Been in that situation and it doesn’t change :raised_back_of_hand:t3:

3 Likes

He is parnoidand he will realize after you divorce he ass!

Women up and get the hell out befor he end up putting you in a dark spot

3 Likes

Dude leave that man. Go out there and find you a real man that’s going to love and appreciate you! You do not need to live like this!

2 Likes

I know 3 men who could help you’
The Jerry Springer Show
The Steve Wilkos Show
MAURY

1 Like

From experience, generally when a person is accusing you of something, it is because they are doing that thing. I know it is hard to go it alone, especially with kids…but maybe it is time you asked him to leave and grant him the divorce he has wanted for so long. If you choose to stay I would start documenting everything, every little comment so if you do eventually split up you have a record of the abuse. And yes, constantly accusing you of cheating is verbal abuse. The other thing you can do is get a DNA test and prove he is the father to your kids.

4 Likes

He needs help the clown

The guy is mental run as fast as you can .its not worth it

1 Like

He’s probably the one cheating :unamused:.

From what I’ve learned, most guys behave like that when they’re guilty themselves and take their guilt and aim the stress and anger on the SO for their wrong doing.

You’re not the one tearing the family apart. He is by making false accusations and being a jerk. I would go through his phone at a random time when he’s not around and look through everything including pictures, texts, calls, other apps. if I was in your position, that’s what I’d do. Followed up by marriage/couples counseling.
You don’t deserve that all day everyday!

1 Like

He cheated and feels guilty or he’s currently cheating and he’s making excuse to break up

My thought is… has he been cheating on her along? Ialtho is it good that the family stays together but is it fair to the kids to witness this? They may be too young to understand a idk but if not is it a healthy environment? Do something!

You don’t love him. You love the thought of being married and having a happy family. He’s got issues and you need to go ahead with that divorce girl… Let him go

I’m sorry your going through this, when I went through this is was because they were cheating. This sounds like a sad and toxic environment for you and ur children and for him as well. Talk with him about couples therapy or marriage counseling. If he makes an effort to work on it with you then that’s great, but if not then you need to leave

You need to leave, imagine your boys growing up hearing a nd seeing that behaviour, theyll think it’s normal and end up having shitty relationships later in life, tell him to pull his head in or you are leaving, without trust theres not really much happiness

if it were me id tell him ok pack mine and the kids bags and leave… and thats exactly what i ended up doing… he came and found me and we sat n talked for hours and i made it clear how he made me felt and that he keeps telling me im this im that and hes always bringing up divorce so must be what hr wanted… he talked me into coming back the next day and shits been good ever since… but if i wouldnt have walked out it never would have changed had been that way for over 14 years… and it took him “losing us” to realize he was pushing me away with his words…

Girl, take that baby and go.

1 Like

One accusing is usually the one doing

Either get him and yourself to some kind of couples therapy…or leave. That’s bull crap. How dare he do that to you every day. He needs to grow up. He isnt worth your sanity, and I dont think its healthy for your children to see him do that to you…theybwill just learn to be a douche like him. Leave or do therapy. That’s my advice.

Seems like he has a guilty mind

You are a fool,to,stay with him get out its not fair on your children to live in that sort house

Sounds like he’s the one cheating and lying. Had an ex act that SAME EXACT WAY and ya know what? He was banging a girl ahem, whore, who was supposed to be a friend.
Gaslighted me to the point I started seeing a counselor.

hit him with papers in my experience when men accuse you their usually cheating lying dogs good luck dont let him steal your sparkle

1 Like

Listen to yourself. You said in my last pregnancy he treated you like shit yet you go out and get pregnant again by the same abusive guy. Now you have two kid’s that will be from a unhealthy broken home. See a pattern?

Leave! Sue for divorce and Child Support! If necessary take a DNA test.I
It may be hard and probably will be, he sounds like a nut case. Save yourself and your children

2 Likes

Oh, please…it’s toxic…let him go girl…it’s not worth it…

1 Like

I know you don’t want to hear your marriage .
But it’s not fair to you or the kids to go thru this.
He might want out he doesn’t want to.
So tell him to leave .
You don’t have to divorce t
Just seperate for a little

1 Like

Dump him and I bet he is the one cheating.

usually if one is accusing, especially that much, theyre the ones guilty of it. It generally means theyre projecting their guilty conscience. Id file before him, take the kids & go. Its not worth the toxic environment.

3 Likes

Maybe he’s the one cheating…

He is cheating on you.

1 Like

Pray about it, talk to him about it, see a counselor about it. If tables were turned and you had a problem with this, you’d want him to do the same.

Usually when your partner is that adamant that you are the one cheating, they’re the one doing it. File for divorce. I know you don’t want to tear your marriage apart, but for yours and your kids sake you need to get out of that toxic relationship

Run. Head for the hills. Seriously this guy sounds terrible and you don’t want your boys growing up with that. They deserve better.
Get a paternity test to show him what a fool he’s being and see a divorce lawyer fast.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like it’s worth it

I’d tell him straight up I’m tired of the bullshit and accusations I never have nd never will but ur making it easier and easier to really consider becoming a single parent with ur help in co parenting because I can do this on my own nd this needs to stop I dont want to leave you but if this keeps happening I dont need this hate nd stress on my shoulders nd if ur so convinced that i am then u make the decision to leave or not but I’m not going anywhere and I’m willing to work on us

Guilty conscience.
Also. Love him more than anything? What’s there to love about someone that makes you feel this way EVERY day?? This is sad to me that you’re treated this way and feel this way. He needs professional help and you need to distance yourself… sounds scary to me.

He’s probably cheating.

I was in a very toxic relationship and one day I said to myself "I don’t want my daughter to marry a man like her father, and put up with this thinking it’s normal, and I don’t want my son to treat his wife this way thinking it’s normal ".
From that moment, I packed my bags. It’s been 5 years and I’m trying to teach my kids the best I can about respect and self worth. I want them to be strong and independent. They learn from parents behaviour and so I’m doing everything I can to teach them how to treat somebody, and how to be treated.

4 Likes

You need to leave. He’s the one with issues. He’s probably cheating.

Girl it’s cuz he’s cheating! Seriously. Get some counseling together (mostly for him) or give him that divorce for your own sanity

Divorce get full custody restraining order if he keeps harassing you through texts

That’s toxic and setting a bad example for your boys. It’s modelling to them that this is how a man treats his wife. I totally understand that you dont want to tear your family apart but at this point, isn’t he already doing that?

1 Like

He is accusing u for what he is probly doin!

2 Likes

Those who do the accusing are the ones that are cheating proven fact,leave before it is to late

Bloke sound like an absolute dick. I’d beat him to and divorce him.

1 Like

Get out now, as hard as it may be itll wear you down so much you will loose yourself, the kids will thank you also in the long run much better to have healthy relationship apart than fighting constantly together.

If this keeps up you will hav a nervous break down. It certainly does not contribute to a good relationship!

How horrible! :cry: Sounds like he’s looking for reasons to divorce imo. If he threatens it after every argument and constantly makes allegations against with no basis whatsoever. He obviously wants out.
Don’t let your boys grow up thinking that is a normal or acceptable relationship dynamic x

1 Like

Have you cheated before? If not then he probably has no reason to believe this. Sounds like he’s projecting and is the one who is cheating.

Fact is he is Most likely the cheater. I would just file for divorce because there is no way to ever be happy in that situation and your children don’t need to see the strife between you two. Just my opinion. Good luck!

3 Likes

If he has been in other relationships where yhey cheated on him it usually mean hes deeply hurt and he will always be feeling he isnt good enough and that every woman is a ho

Tell him to pack his things and leave that you are done putting up with his behavior and YOU want a divorce. Dont let him treat you like that and show him that you are not going to put up with it.

1 Like

He’s the one cheating.

3 Likes

Why do you put up with such as him, he’s probably the one thats cheating. Just come out and tell you want a divorce and for him to pack up and leave, you say you love him? well your love is going to die a horrible death.

He is probably cheating

Definitely not worth it , leave it’s the only way it will get better .

Im more concerned that you ‘love him more than anything’ despite the way he treats you. He is very immature and insecure. He cant love someone he cant trust. And you cant love someone who thinks your a liar and cheater and disowns his own children. I suggest you tell him that if he is convinced the children arent his then HE can get a DNA test done and that will be the end of him using that against you. How do you know he isnt having an affair at work? I cant believe you are letting him do this to you and your children. Ask HIM to leave…why should you be the one to find a new home.

3 Likes

Well I would say that he’s the one that’s cheating and wants to get you to leave to make yourself feel better because I don’t know why he would continuously ask you that if you’re a stay-at-home mom with two little ones you don’t have time to cheat you barely have time to go to the bathroom and pee and have a meal without having to do baby Duty

4 Likes

It sounds to me like he’s the one cheating.

1 Like

Leave his ass u don,t need this and your kids don’t need to be around this every day. They will grow up believe this is the way to treat a lady .tell him 2 leave and don’t let the door knob hit him in the ass. Good luck

It has been my experience that the one making the accusations of cheating is usually the one cheating. Their guilty conscience placing blame on you. You deserve better than that. Take your kids and go.

4 Likes

Some of his reasoning is downright stupid. Get DNA tests done so he has to pay child support.

1 Like

Why would you get pregnant from someone who treats you so disrespectful . If you stay with a man like that, that shows you disrespect, your boys will grow up to think that’s how you treat a woman.
Leave the paternity results on the table on your way out .

3 Likes

Many times when he is accusing you of cheating, he is trying to cover you his own cheating.
How can you say you love him???
You love being miserable?
Wait until your boys hear him call you a whore.
Yes that is what he is calling you.
How can you possibly think of staying with such a
despicable excuse of a man.
Yes he wants you to divorce him. Than he can cheat openly without you.
Grow up and do the right thing or shut up

He may not even be cheating. Some ppl can be that insecure. He wants to feel reassurance that you still want in in the marriage. He wants to know that you want him and no one else. Its not healthy way of feeling reassurance but I know some ppl like that.

Leave now. It will get worse

3 Likes

Why do you stay with someone so damaged? Leave, file for child support and don’t look back

1 Like

Leave honey, he has severe mental problems, you Don’t need this crap all the time

5 Likes

This is called border line personality disorder. It’s never gonna get better. It’s gonna get worse. Save your sanity and leave. Save your children from having to watch you go through this. Go be happy so that you can enjoy your kids. I’m sure your super stressed out that this is happening. I’m sure your stress affects how you get to enjoy your life.

5 Likes

Sounds like a guilty man cheating

1 Like

NARCISSIST. Research this and I’m pretty sure you will come to the conclusion that he is one. Things will never get better. You are only prolonging your pain and suffering and the worst part is, you are subjecting your kids to it and also teaching them bad examples of how a relationship should be. The damage that its doing to your children will be irreparable. I know you love him but he obviously does not love you or your children. Lose the dead weight, you could actually be truly happy and that’s what your kids need to see. Please please dont just stay with him because you dont want to tear the family apart. You need to realize that your family is already severely torn apart and it’s doing much more damage than good for your kids to witness it.

9 Likes