Would it be weird to have a wedding after 30 years?

Go for it!!! You all deserve it!

No, if that’s what you want to do

Do it! You don’t have to go all out! Something that reflects yals personality. Renew your vowels write your own. Could be really sweet.

It’s a fab idea go 4 it

Not at all. Renew your vows It’s your anniversary. Nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

We are because we never got wedding pictures and we want a way different one this time.

Go for it what ever seems right to you

Do it after 30years and no dress no church no reception you deserve it and the people that stood by you all these years deserve to be in front row

It’s your money and your life. Do whatever makes you happy.

You can renew your vows, I dont think you can get married again but renew them you can, i think it’s a lovely idea :blush:

Hi
Go for it enjoy it

No, I was originally planning one for ten years but covid hit, maybe 15 or 20.

What a testimony to all the years you’re together and still łove each other!

Do it in a big way!!!

Me and mine got married in the courthouse he wanted to renew ours vows as at 25 years I laughed and laughed and said he’ll no I wished I hadn’t married you the first dam time I would have rather just been a monkey mom !!!

I think it would be awesome! Plan that great honeymoon to celebrate, too!!

I think that would be perfect!

Go for it! Renew your vows!

That would be awesome getting a proper wedding especially after 30 years. Go all out made it the beautiful wedding you dream of. And when the big day comes I hope you have a wonderful magical day.

Yes,lots of people do that,especially if their first wasn’t very much.

It would be an awesome thing to do. You would be renewing your vowels.

I did it on my 20th in Vegas, it was awesome!

Sounds like an awesome idea. Go for it.

Absolutely not weird. Lots of people are doing renewal of the vows ceremony. Lots had the wedding they really wanted when they could afford it best. Good luck and Congratulations

Go for it - it’s your life!

DO IT!! Life is TOO SHORT to worry what other people do. EnJOY!:tada:

Do what you want. Have your dream wedding.

Do it! Renew your vows

I’ve been married 31 years and we renewed our vows at 20 years. Do it girl! You deserve it. :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Many people renew their vows my friends did it on their 50th anniversart

The ONLY person’s opinion on this matter that should concern you is the ONLY person who has walked a 30 year road right beside you.
To hell with the rest of the world!

1 Like

You should have a wedding

I think it would be wonderful. That way you children could be in it. If want them in it. Which you probably do. So with that being said. GO FOR IT.

Definitely get married the way you wanted it to be. 58 years ago when i married my wonderful husband he said i will marry you every 10 years and we have been married in a church every 10 years since our wed
ding. Have what you both want and enjoy it to the fullest and longest of days. God Bless both.

No.go for it.many people renew their vowes

1 Like

why not ! ur just renewing ur vows

• buy a beautiful dress and have fun!!!

No way DO IT!!! 30 years of marriage is a huge milestone and should definitely be celebrated and what better way than the dream wedding you didnt have.

That should be yours and hubby’s decision. Nobody elses opinions matter

I would TOTALLY do it! It would mean even more now that y’all have been together so long & still have that mentality :heart:

Sounds loke a lovely way to show your love for each other. Go for it.

That sounds amazing! Do it!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Go for it, some people renew there vows & have a party to celebrate. Happy Anniversary :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think it’s a lovely idea to have a vow-renewal wedding with all the glitz and glamour you desire! :heart:

1 Like

If that makes you happy no reason not to do it.

Do it!!! You deserve whatever you want. After all those years together do your thing.

1 Like

Hell no not weird.
Do it . Treat yo selves
You made it 30 fkn years!!! :clap:

Good for you to celebrate this way and why not?

My parents were married by a judge and then had a legit wedding on their 15th wedding anniversary. I have a friend that does new wedding themes every year for their anniversary. Have fun with your special day :two_hearts:

My husband and I got married at 18 and 19 in a court house! :heart: We had no pictures, no family, no friends, nothing! It wasn’t the wedding we wanted, but we ran off and got married without telling anyone because we wanted to. We got married June 21, 2016 and are going to have our vows renewed June 21, 2026. Then we will have our actual wedding with all of our friends and family present. It’s not weird at all! :heart: You guys can renew y’alls vows and have the wedding you originally wanted.

Vow Renewal!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: my husband and I got married at the courthouse. We wanted to do a ceremony last year but because of Covid we opted out. Then we chose to do our ceremony as a 5yr vow renewal. We have 3 years left to go but we are excited for it and think it’s special. Congrats on 30 years!! Do what makes you both happy!!

I am 61 and never had a wedding. I don’t think it is.

Never too late! Have a renewal of vows and get your dream wedding :heart::heart::heart::heart: me and my bf getting married this month we’re 23 and I’m about 6months prego, we’re having a baby shower and wedding celebration party next month but we definitely want to redo everything the way we really want it but later on in life :heart::heart::heart::heart: Do It!!:heart::heart::heart:

My best friend did it after 27 years. Do it

Do it. Nothing crazy about it at all.

Nope, you could do vow renewal and it could be like a wedding you always wanted. It would make your 30th anniversary extra special

You could have an anniversary party. Have a minister there and have small service but not with all the wedding dress,veil etc.only maid of honor and best man.Just Do It The Way IT MAKES YOU HAPPY

1 Like

Do You, After 30 Years You Two Deserve It :heart:

Have the wedding that you always wanted.
Congratulations 30 yrs good for you both

Renew your vows and have a extravagant wedding ceremony, because you and your husband truly deserve y’all’s dream wedding. Y’all have been together for a really long time and that’s something to be very proud of. God bless y’all and I wish y’all many more happy years of wedded bliss.

1 Like

You do what you want!! If you want a dang wedding, have your dang wedding!!

renew your vows ceremony go all out get a cake and flowers dress up and whatever you want to do

1 Like

renew your vows get a cake get flowers dress up do whatever you want to do

Renew your vows!! It’s never too late for your dream wedding!

No if you want it go for it! Make it big or small but make it your dream. Hell I have a wedding and was doing the 20 yr. but did a church wedding with about 30 couples not the same but I did it cuz I wanted it. Congratulations in advance this time your kids can join in grandkids if you have them too

Have the Wedding of your dreams…

Not weird!! Y’all do it and enjoy yourselves!!:heart:
My husband and I got married at those same ages & at the courthouse as well! When our kids get older we will do a wedding too❤️
Do whatever makes y’all happy

Have your dream wedding!!

That would be awesome​:heart:!! Do your wedding as a renewal of vows. You deserve a wedding. Best of luck and have lots of fun planning and experiencing your wedding​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::fearful:

It would be absolutely wonderful. Do it!

Do it. People have “renewal” ceremonies & parties. If you both want it, go for it.

Do. It.
I didnt have a wedding really, we did on the riverfront in jeans with his parents, my mom and our kids there. I want a ‘real’ one one of these days

Oh it would be a wonderful idea

Have your dream wedding!!! What a BEAUTIFUL idea

I’m gonna renew my vows and we had a wedding, you deserve your big day. I say do it, 30 years girl you deserve it

Do you!!! :revolving_hearts: You deserve it after 30 yrs.:exclamation:

Not weird at all. Go for it. Celebrate. Enjoy!. Be happy and take lots of pictures.

Heck no it’s not weird and who cares if it was. Go for it! You only live once. You should and deserve to have a wedding. Go all out and do it up right! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I think it would be wonderful. Depending on your bank account, go big or small with just family. Whatever you do discuss all with your husband so he is comfortable. Then get a beautiful wedding dress that you can wear again on your 31 Anniversary. Good luck!

Ofcourse, go for it before you regret not doing it. You’re never to old to follow your heart :heart_decoration:

Have a wedding and renew your vows. Why wait till 50th Anniversary. Do it now. Have fun

I think it would be great

My dad and bonus mom did on their 10 year anniversary because they had a courthouse wedding the first time…and they did a whole rewedding lol like it was their first just instead of saying “i do” they said “i still do and always will”

1 Like

Go for it!!! It’s never too late … Make your dreams come true!!!

Celebrate and enjoy!! Have that wedding!!

Go for it !!! I plan on doing this for our 20th … we also had a quick courthouse wedding

Why not?:blush: I think it’s lovely that y’all want a wedding. Good luck! Many blessings to you’

That sounds like fun! Dressup and renew your vows. Then a great honeymoon. You go girl.

I think that would be very nice go for it

Why not? Celebrate! Very romantic. :heart:

Do it up big … Go for it

Definitely celebrate your incredible union. However you see fit. And enjoy !

Its your life’do it’.

It’s never too late if the love is still there!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dress up and renew your vows!!!

Do what makes you happy, if other people think it’s weird then that’s on them🤷‍♀️ Do what makes you happy and you’ll realize who your true tribe is by the ones that show up. Good luck!

It’s called renewing your vows wedding for your anniversary.

Done all the time. Called a vow renewal. Do it ! :heart:

I love love LOVE this idea

Go for it if would make you happy and congratulations you obviously love one an other or you wouldn’t want to exchange your vows again