Would you be okay with another woman bringing your husband dinner?

No my husband goes to his friends and his friends wife cooks dinner. X

I make the guys I work with food all the time! They even put their orders in. :joy::joy: hubby eggs them on.

1 Like

Occasionally yes as long as he ate my dinners too

There might be trouble a head - this is not a natural thing to do.

I’d just be grateful and enjoy the food. Don’t see what the issue is?

2 Likes

Yes, I work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, my neighbor cooks for my husband all the time. I appreciate it

People think that their trust will be broken because that’s what everyone does, but the fact is that it’s extremely difficult to break real trust. Let your husband feel that you truly trust him, that’s your best option and best action, if he still breaks your trust, then I assure you that no matter what else you do, it’s not going to work.

“This isn’t me trying to ruin a good thing…” - then don’t. It is cool. Problem can maybe, only maybe, be your men, not that lady.

Sharing food is a basic human decency. That old saying…a way to a mans heart is through his stomach isnt true, its through his penis so unless shes giving him blowjobs, not meals then you should worry…

Soooo, you didn’t mention how old hubby is nor how old coworkers mom is. See, that would be the clincher. Also, is she dressing up to drop the plates off? Staying and chit chatting? Maybe you should pop in with some take out and check out the situation every now and then to put your mind at ease…

1 Like

You said Mexican food so I assume she’s Hispanic and in that case, girl DONT WORRY! Is Hispanic women are taught to feed everyone and share what we have. I make meals for my fiancé’s coworkers all the time and I don’t mean anything by it other than having pride in my cooking and wanting them to have some.

my ex had that situation, but without the son. Then the woman (married) started calling my house before we even got up. It moved into a full-blown affair, he even went to her house and met her husband, who thought he was her tutor (he couldn’t tutor somebody to use the bathroom). Their affair went on until the husband threw her out, she went to stay at his rental house, had him rent a car for her so she could go 5 states to get her stuff, dumped the car and told him to come and get it. Guess who had to take him? Speak to the woman and find out the deal

I’m curious on the work situation. Is it only the hubbi and son or are there other people thetr that she’s only worried about her son and the hubbi :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I wouldn’t worry about it, however if desert was on offer that be a different story :joy:

Unless she is delivering the food naked, I dont see a problem here

Well then maybe start cookn for him ! He doesnt even like it ?! Its for u not him !!! So why r u bother ???

Is the other woman attractive?

No. If he doesnt like mexican food, then there is no point.

Oops. Can’t upload pic. But rest assured my utensils are chrome rainbow or aurora kinda stuff. And I have them as knife, forks, spoons and even in chopsticks

I wish someone would cook my husband dinner :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think it’s beautiful. It’s something I would do.

2 Likes

Invite her over for dinner…

4 Likes

It’s kinda sad u are already looking for excuses for ur man if he cheats :roll_eyes:
If another woman cooking ur man meals is all it takes for her to slip in … :flushed:
Either ur husband is trustworthy, or he isn’t. If he is then he will never let another woman slip in, regardless what she does. If he isn’t, then :woman_shrugging: if it isn’t this woman it’ll just be another. No such thing as a home wrecker.

1 Like

Us Hispanics love to feed people, or kids friends, coworkers, neighbors, no one is ever hungry lol

1 Like

The problem is that women over think, and dont have complete trust in their man or self confidence. Treat your man as you would your best friend and he ain’t going nowhere

4 Likes

Relax…Its called motherly love…Doesn’t necessarily need to be his flesh and blood…I know plenty of women that just love the fact others love there cooking…

2 Likes

Totally!! One less meal I have to cook or pay for… :wink:

1 Like

Nah personally I wouldn’t let it effect me. As long as I knew my husband was loyal.

As long as he brings me some idgaf :woman_shrugging:

I read mexican… i heard, they are more like our spanish or italian mamas. They can’t stand feeding one person when others are around! It’s sweet and nice and brought me bad stomaches a few times, because i didn’t want to say no to their friendlyness. Worth it.

2 Likes

I make burritos for his co workers.

My first thought was “what’s he saying about you to make some chick cook him dinner”

1 Like

Now and then not all the time

uuummm unless its his mum then no

Please, get over yourself. Or learn cooking when it bothers you so much that another woman can something you don’t. I hope, you can see your worth one day, and stop making a competition out of every contact with women.

Make plates for your hubby n his friend.
I don’t think there anything behind this

3 Likes

You better cut that shit out immediatly! Stop letting her step onto a level that’s not hers or you will regret it. Or better yet let it be known to her that you are who is eating her food and if her bringing him food stops or she starts bringing food he actually likes then you will know what her true intentions are.

Uh… it’s just food woman! He sounds like he’s friends with that woman’s son and my sister makes her bf and his friends lunches for work or some of his friends will drop by their house cause her bf said my sister will make them lunch to pick up :woman_shrugging:t2: and I’d do the same thing cause men cannot for the life of them take care of themselves in some ways. Like my bf is a process operator and works long hours and almost never brings food or proper drinks with him like water and wonders why he feels like shit and is severely dehydrated :woman_facepalming: when he’s in Camp I can’t help him but when he’s home going back and forth I’ll make him big lunches and pack lots of water cause I know he won’t do it. :joy:

The way to a mans heart is through his stomach

1 Like

If it’s his family NO someone else’s YES.

Someone’s got trust issues :man_shrugging:

She might feel bad just bringing food to her son when she knows your hubby is there with him. I was taught never to eat when someone else is not eating with, so maybe that’s her train of thought as well. She may just be a kind and caring lady.

3 Likes

Honestly would’ve bothered me once. But I have learnt that some people are just nice with no agenda. And she probably makes heaps. Being kind also makes alot of people happy. :heart:

2 Likes

She’s being considerate i know plenty women that love to cook and often to much for their household so think nothing of it

1 Like

Maybe her husband or wife passed away and she usually cooks for two and since he was so appreciative, she decided to keep giving him the extra food. Its not a secret so I think everything will be platonic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Some people never had a mom who made an abundance of food, making sure you and the people around you are fed and it shows.

1 Like

I would tell the woman I’ve prepared something for him…she’s ruining my plans…to knock it off.

This sounds like a petty issue. If you always knew about it then it is your own insecurities that is the problem. Remember that no one can slide into your relationship unless you or your man want them too…

You said Mexican food? Trust me, she’s got good intentions and she makes PLENTY of food. LOL I can guarantee she makes entirely too much for leftovers and is just being nice.

1 Like

Good hearted people are misunderstood a lot….but the old saying is a way to a mans heart is good food…so if she is a eye catcher, you might want to start cooking more or arrange dinner dates in restaurants….with your husband…

:thinking:That’s called kindness…

6 Likes

Well if she was he wouldn’t of told you about the meals to begin with and he sure as hell wouldn’t bring them home for you to eat. Just enjoy a free meal and get over your trust issues unless your guilty of something

Sounds to me it comes down to your own insecurities. It’s food for Christ’s sake and you’re the one benefitting! :roll_eyes:

Sounds like she just enjoys cooking for people. Also, would it look rude/unthoughful if she only took her son food in, leaving your husband with nothing? I think I would do the same.
I think you feel guilty, as cooking well is something you cannot do for your husband, you feel its something that really, you should be doing.
Learn to cook and send your husband off to work with a great plate!

She’s proud of her cooking and thrives off the positive feedback

2 Likes

No bitch, cook for your own man.

Absolutely not *********

These questions mate Emily Kirpichnikov :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Alexander S. Grzenia

End this post. And page.

Yesssss
I hate to cook​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey if you don’t want to do it then man has a right not to argue with you about it and can out source it to someone else. But when you say let me have some money for a hat or purse sorry dear don’t got it had to pay for girl for dinner the whore for sex and maid to clean the house.

I believe she just doing what she was taught.You know Kindness

How does she slip into your relationship?!? Your husbands penis slip into that women ? I don’t think free Mexican food is the problem . I think your insecurities in your own relationship and with your own husband that you need to worry about where and when instead of that was really nice of that women . Pretty sure the only thing slipping is yo mans meat

I guess that really just depends on how secure you feel in your relationship, and if you think he could interpret it as an advance, and or act on it.

2 Likes

Tbh I’d be thinking the same thing. If your husband hasn’t give them any indication that there’s something going on and you haven’t seen anything weird then I wouldn’t worry too much. But always trust your gut.

I know when I am off work to cook for my husband I make his friends a plate sometimes as well. Granted I don’t specifically go out of my way to cook for them and typically I don’t personally deliver it so my case is a little different but it really could be innocent and she’s just being thoughtful and to add me and my co workers share food sometimes as well.

I mean if she’s making the rest of the team some lol if not you better shut that down :rofl::rofl: I wish somebody would try make my man dinner

When my husband worked nights and lived within 5 minutes of home he would bring friends home for dinner during lunch. I cooked enough for them as well. He used to bring one particular male friend home a lot! I have now been best of friends with his wife for probably 9 years! I did it out of love for my husband and also taking care of them, they worked so hard.

1 Like

I’m the wife that tries to feed my man and all his coworkers :crazy_face: I just love to cook and if I’m bringing or sending him with food I always send extra for the others I hate thinking that someone could be going without

8 Likes

It’s cultural. It’s the same in Guamanian culture, my aunties feed everyone. Especially people close to our kin. There’s nothing malicious about it.

2 Likes

Ever heard of the old saying “The way to a man’s heart is his stomach.”?

2 Likes

If you’re eating the plate… ol girl already done did her job . She fed a mouth that needed to be fed :skull::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Uh NO! Please do I’m tired AF when I get off work too so that would just take one meal off my list if things to do when I get home. ALSO , my husband and I are weird and deliberately share food with each other. When either of us have something delicious, we will honestly almost force feed each other so the other knows how bomb it is/ was! We want the best food life for each other always! Couple Goals! (And if it’s not I don’t want it!)

1 Like

If she’s Mexican, definitely don’t take it personally at all…or feel like she’s coming after your husband…most Mexican woman love to cook and love to share their cooking with the people close to them also. :heart:

10 Likes

I think that is very nice if her
I would feel different if it was just for him, but since her son works with him, she is just being , what many should & do think, is thoughtful & kind

1 Like

I mean thats kinda extra, one thing to bring left overs but a nicely made plate? Meh, im crazy and this would set off my radar for sureeeee

4 Likes

I think shes being nice as shes bringing food to her son. That way your husband isn’t hungry watching someone else eat.

3 Likes

My husband had a coworker whose grandma made the best breakfast burritos. She made some for everyone but eventually she would just make them for her grandson and my husband once a week. I thought it was so sweet.

She’s probably older and just being nice. I would not mind.

Its part of the mexican culture. I have worked with them often in my line of work. I love their family values. I would almost bet the guys mom cooking is a short plump and very sweet middle age woman and you would have no worries about her. I sure wish my husband would bring home made mexican home to me!

5 Likes

I have before. My husband worked some where n he asked me if I would fix his friend a plate , bc he ate sandwiches almost every day. So I was just being nice .

Where i come from that just sounds like the way she was raised … When i worked at a job where it was just me and a coworker if my ole lady brought me a drink or some food she would bring him some too … Tbe son might have been the one who asked her to bring him a plate too and then it just became a thing …

1 Like

I wouldn’t read too much into it if she’s bringing it for her son too. And I agree, if she’s Mexican she’s probably just doing what shes use to doing culture wise. :woman_shrugging:
I worked in a factory where the majority of the workers were Mexican and they always had extra food to share lol. Especially the mommas! Always looking out to make sure no one was hungry.

I wouldn’t have sent Him to work without lunch to begin with. Don’t send a man off horny or hungry.

Maybe she just thinks like “ok I’ll send my son supper, and don’t want to see anyone else go without” depending on the job it can really work up an appetite. What’s wrong with wanting everyone to be properly fueled for their job? I don’t see the problem in wanting to see no one go without and have a empty and hungry stomach.

She honestly probably just makes a lot of extra. Depending on how she was raised…"you feed everyone " was my grandma’s motto. She sounds rather sweet!

Why don’t you or your husband pack his lunch, or dinner?

1 Like

That’s how Mexican moms are. That’s how my mom is. She’ll cook and take some to friends and give to my brothers friends. She’ll cook extra.

1 Like

I used to fix my husband a plate and his coworker a plate. They rode to work together. His wife couldn’t cook. I think it’s just her being nice.

2 Likes

It depends on how old she is tbh… lol

1 Like

I’d be buying her the biggest birthday present :gift::rofl: to say a thousand thank yous x

2 Likes

I mean, if it makes you upset, maybe y’all could take turns feeding the the 2 of them? Swap out so she gets a break sometimes? I don’t think I’d be mad but I’ve never been in this situation so I can’t say for sure. Some people just like to take care of people. I’m one of those type of people.

8 Likes

I could only wish and hope for this :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

She’s a mom lol that’s what they do. Don’t overthink it

8 Likes

My husbands coworkers wife would bring food for both of them and I would send food for both of them too. I see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

If this Momma is making your life easier, go for it. She is probably used to feeding the troops.

3 Likes

Mexican moms feed people.

22 Likes

My grandma would feed everybody…

1 Like

If you trust your man, I wouldn’t worry about it.

4 Likes