Am I in the wrong?

He was accusing you because he was guilty. My best friend is a guy, has been for 29 years. He comes to family parties and funerals and whatever else. My husband has zero issue with him. I know most other comments probably say guys and girls can’t be best friends blah blah. Someone who’s been there your whole life shouldn’t have to be cut off especially for a cheater

4 Likes

I feel like you should ask him if he’s sure it wasn’t actually because of the fact he was cheating on you for so long and projecting his own guilty conscience onto you.
You’re not the asshole, he is and not to be a dick but it’d be best for you and your baby that you don’t get back with him.
I know people think kids have no idea what’s going on but kids are much more perceptive than they’re credited and what they see as children is oftentimes how they grow up to be.

The answer is obvious you’ve known this for the last few years you’ve been with her boyfriend

No you’re not I have a guy best friend and thankfully my boyfriend and my best friend are like best friends. My thing was that if my best boyfriend didn’t like a boyfriend that I had I wouldn’t date them because his opinion matters a lot to me hes like my older brother that I need what hes a year younger than meHe’s a very honest person so he tell me if he liked him or not. But I’m never gonna be in a relationship where my relationship feels threatened because of my best friend who’s a guy that does not like me whatsoever and I don’t like him

1 Like

Ditch your boyfriend…your relationship does not serve you anymore and hasn’t for a very long time …move forward and onwards …unless you want to keep dragging it on …but it’s not in either of your best interests …he cheated while accusing your best friend cause he was guilty…he sounds like the emotional ability of a child …you can’t have an adult relationship with a child …don’t you think it’s time you do for you ? You are worth it … brightest blessings :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

So basically he justified his cheating by pretending you were cheating on him.:expressionless:

2 Likes

No. Your bf is a piece of work. Tell him you’re ok with being lazy because that work is not yours.

You didn’t have a man you had a narcissistic asshole. Don’t look back move on

How do’s the child feel an what do you tell him, there is more in this than to guys, an a women, you think!

:expressionless::roll_eyes: he cheated and gas lit u, u allowed it by accepting him back.
ur now upset he is doing it again.
not sure what ur wanting from this post.
but i can give you some clarity.
your relationship with your bf, isn’t working.
it won’t work. he doesn’t respect you enough, or care about you enough to keep it in his pants.
he also doesn’t respect your values, your friends, your word.
so unless you enjoy fighting and the drama and being made to feel worthless, walk away and focus on building up your self worth again.

5 Likes

Get rid of the boyfriend. He’s nuts.

I saw good comments about Lisa Jennifer on how she helps people,so I decided to contact her and I’m glad I did Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit
Lisa Jennifer

Never get back together with a cheater.

1 Like

A best friend is for ever. Men will come and go and your best friend will always be there for you.

Ya, he sounds like he needs to fix things within himself before taking on a relationship with you … again… leave girl. He is no good for you!

It seems like the problem is actually your boyfriend’s insecurities. And he proved that even more by feeling the need to cheat on you. Not once, but for an extended period of time. Which means massive amounts of lies and hiding things from you, all the while making you feel like crap over a platonic life-long friendship. This relationship is not going to last, and if you stay in it, you will never be happy. Boyfriend will keep lying, and even if he doesn’t, you will always wonder if he is. Life is too short to let someone screw you over for years and years. Leave him and hope he works on himself, and maybe do some work on yourself as well to figure out why you allowed him to control who you could be friends with, and why you took him back knowing he lied to you probably hundreds of times. You deserve someone who treats you with dignity and respect, and who is honest with you. YOU deserve to be happy and fulfilled and you deserve a partner who wants that for you.

nah you got all wrong your best friend was once a ex n the new bf tells facts which means no boy Best friends for the lady n goes for the same for the guy no girl best friends either , cause that’s respect n loyalty for the relationship if that doesn’t work out den the both won’t ever find love :100::speaking_head:, Yu gotta respect the relationship. So there for both build together n if not together n using each other doesn’t work at all it’s either be with the person or quit using them n there heart cause if they do they some cold hearted ppl n ain’t welcome in this world we call life

Stick to your guns and keep your childhood friend!

1 Like

Why take him back? He cheated. Dump him.

1 Like

The only reason he was tripping in the first place was because he had a guilty conscience because he was being unfaithful. In this situation you’re going to do what you want anyways and you have a kid with him so I know it’s hard but he CHEATED… You didn’t do anything wrong. An ultimatum never ends well.

I’m sorry but no amount of your socialization is gonna make your boyfriends private areas invade another woman.

1 Like

Naw. He is manipulative and a douche. You are not wrong or TA

Your BF is childish immature . How do you really feel . Do you want to be back with him ? You don’t say your age but you have a 5 year old. If your friends is truly supportive and you value that relationship what does he say ? Have the conversation
and move on. You are not an a**hole . Why beat yourself up about this childish behavior .:pray:

Let that man go ur boyfriend is a pos

I gave up a best friend for a relationship once and I have regretted it LITERALLY every single day since. It’s been 10 years. I still get sad when I see him out and about with his family and realize I don’t even know them when we used to know EVERYTHING about each other. The significant other is (and has been) gone but, had I not been so foolish, the best friend would have still been part of my life. If there’s absolutely no reason for your significant other to be uncomfortable with your best friend, don’t let the friend go.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Do you and your husband share the same lifestyle? - Mamas Uncut

People who mind don’t matter and people who matter don’t mind.

12 Likes

Your family, your rules period

2 Likes

Nope they can mind their own business.

3 Likes

Nope it’s none of their business what so ever

2 Likes

I would never walk around in underwear, or allow my son (12) to hangout in his boxers. My husband doesn’t either. However your house, your rules, none of their business. If company is uncomfortable, then don’t have that company over.

5 Likes

My oldest is 7. He likes to walk around in underwear and sometimes a shirt. It’s his house and he has a right to feel comfortable in it.

2 Likes

Um no you are not… we live in undies at my house… if someone comes over obviously we put appropriate clothing on but It’s your house who cares what your wearing

6 Likes

it’s not for them to tell you want to do

2 Likes

That’s what I’d say! And tell them to not bother stopping by again!

2 Likes

U need to be fully dress around children and adults

7 Likes

Your house go as naked as u want …idiots

5 Likes

I have simular experiences myself with family, I say worry about your own household. I

4 Likes

I have all boys, they walk around in underwear constantly. No matter what I say :joy::joy::joy: they will get pants and shirts on for dinner though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They should be allowed to be comfortable in their own home

1 Like

We dont do walk in undies at our house, but its your house.

Not wrong at all. Let kids be kids

1 Like

Family is right…AND IT STARTS WITH YOU !!!

6 Likes

Look, if someone says wearing pants is mandatory that person is NOT mandatory. Pants suck, everyone knows that pants sucks, the ideal life is one where pants are unnecessary and the best days are the ones where you never even touch a pair of pants, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life, shun the pants believer

So it’s just my 3 year old son and I ok and if nobody else is here I’m in just my underwear and him in a diaper or having naked time because he is potty training. If a close friend shows up before calling or texting then that’s on them. I’m also a nudist but because my son is super young and learning about body parts I keep my underwear on now

Your house your rules. If people don’t like what you do in your house then they shouldn’t visit x

5 Likes

Nope, not wrong! They should be able to be comfortable at home. If people don’t like it, then I guess they don’t need to stop by :woman_shrugging:t2: the fact that the girls didn’t mind, nor the other parents, everyone else can mind their own.

2 Likes

NTA. It’s your home and it’s not weird unless someone chooses to make it weird.

4 Likes

Both of my kids are always just in a diaper or with a long shirt on as well as I am. Your house your rules

1 Like

You should not be walking around in just a shirt and undies in front of your 8 year old that can open you up to CPS investigation and before anybody comes at me saying no it can’t yes it can my ex-mother-in-law almost lost her kid over it.

6 Likes

Lmao I’m 35 have 3 girls 10,6,3. I’m plus sized def dont have a nice body anymore and I’m always in a shirt,no pants. We came into this world naked I think its stranger telling people to wear them. Who cares and if they dont like it they shouldn’t stop by unannounced that’s the rudest thing of all.

1 Like

Your home your rules if others don’t like it they should stay at home with their own rules

3 Likes

We all wear pants in my house🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

First off hrs 8 and had a rash on his waist that had to hurt and be uncomfortable. Secondly it’s his house not theirs so it is none of their business. They are the AH.

1 Like

Good thing I have daughters, but I walk around naked all of the time! When we were kids my brothers were always in their underwear! As long as their isn’t anything inappropriate going on people just need to mind their own business!

3 Likes

I’m sorry so this person who doesn’t live there thinks they have a say in what you do in your own home on your own time? Toxiiiiic

5 Likes

With an 8 year old boy in boxers I don’t see an issue. Personally with little girls though pass the age 3 I think should be dressed.

1 Like

Nope you’re not dear…I am sharing a little thing! recently I found a game for my kids. this is a good for baby & toddler memory development. The repetitive learning games help in memorizing the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, and many more popular things. It really helps my kids to learning new things and she gets never bored.

1 Like

It’s his own house, let kids be kids. My little brother is happy in just his boxers most days and none of us bat an eye. He gets dressed when other company comes over. Let him be comfortable in his own space.

6 Likes

U can walk around all day in ur undies when there is no one there but if there are outside people you should have on pants. My opinion anyways and I would be offended if my daughter was around ur son in his underwear.

2 Likes

This habit will continue when they are teenagers. Think they should at least wear shorts.

I dont think it’s appropriate to walk around in underwear in front of your son…And he should be clothed and not sitting around in underwear when around company esp…He could have put on sweats to be comfy…Just my two cents but I’d be upset if a young man sat in his underwear around my daughter (boxers or whatever)…Some things are meant to be private.

8 Likes

I think you’re going to find people very divided on this.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Honestly how do these people visit the beach with these over reaching ideas about modesty?!

5 Likes

Don’t listen to them, you’re doing right teaching your family to be comfortable in their bodies! Don’t let anyone shame you, just because they aren’t comfortable in their body doesn’t mean they have to make you guys !

4 Likes

People should mind their own business! He is a little kid

6 Likes

Not there house not there rules. I was around in a vest top and pants at home and my son doesn’t mind it’s something I’ve always done. He on the other hand wears everything but I wouldn’t tell him off for wearing a hoodie inside. Your poor son needed a break from clothes I think we all would if we sat for 6 hours in a car with other people. They need to get on and leave you alone.

2 Likes

My wife does the same thing. Lol. No biggie

I don’t walk around in undies and shirt in my house (I have 5 kids (12, 11, 8, 6, and 5 - 3 girls and 2 boys). My 5 year old will hang out in his undies but that’s just because he has sensory issues. My husband doesn’t walk around in his undies either (because of having girls that are at a curious age).

But I agree your house your rules.

1 Like

My daughter and I hate pants, we’re usually in undies and long shirts around the house, if anyone other than immediate family is coming over of course we cover up but if not do what you’re most comfy in. It’s YOUR house, if they don’t like it they can leave. :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

your house your way!
next time they visit I would have my entire family dressed as such.
Infact sounds like an amazing picture for a gift!!
stuffy muffs need to mind their business

3 Likes

That’s just toxic. Underwear are no different than swim bottoms. Just b.c they sexualize certain clothes doesn’t mean you have to teach your kids to as well.

7 Likes

What! No your not wrong and something is wrong with whoever thinks it is especially if he is home smh and anyone that says something is wrong something is with you smh yeah things have changed in this world but he was home just came in from a trip where his pants cut into his skin smh sry our family have some that don’t like clothes even craps naked :joy: some don’t like clothes get use to it especially if it immediate family get your minds out the gutter just be safe smh

2 Likes

First of all whats ah and my boys and 4 year old are always on undies no tops ages 10 6 well 2 of my three boys and my 4 years is a girl they get hot biig deal my 4 year old I do try to get her to wear a shirt because shes a bit chesty for a 4 year old and I honestly think they need to mind thier own business its your house ur kids ur RULES PERIOD​:pray:t4::hugs::clap:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Maybe they should try not sexualizing children first. Second, bodies aren’t just made for sex. You wanna walk around in underwear? Whatever. That’s not sexual.

I wear a long shirt and undies all the time in my home , pretty much right when I get home I change into that, I like to be comfortable In my own home. My kids do the same thing. Nothing weird about it. Just being comfortable in your home.

2 Likes

It would be different if he was a teenager or even a grown man but he is a CHILD. That kind of behavior is how body image issues and eating disorders start. It’s YOUR house. What you say, goes. I would cut those people out of my life so fast. Sounds like they’re sexualizing an 8 year old CHILD. Totally toxic behavior. So should you make sure he is fully covered this summer at the pool? I dont understand people.

3 Likes

My kids come home from school and strip into their boxers. they’re 12 and 7, and on a weekend, if they don’t have to go anywhere, then they’ll be like that all weekend. People need to mind their own business. They wouldn’t be welcome in my house.

1 Like

Put pants on until the other girls are gone. Innocent now but give it a few years it won’t be.

5 Likes

F that! Be comfortable in your own home. Whom ever made that comment needs to mind their own business. You aren’t doing anything wrong. The naked body can exist without it being sexualized.

2 Likes

Just my personal opinion because you asked, he should have had on some shorts!

3 Likes

You should have told your friend to mind their business or dont come to your home.

1 Like

My boys is bout to be 9 & 11…
They don’t even wear underwear, they come out the bedroom and bathrooms completely naked, I do make them put on boxers or shorts just because they getting to big to just be naked but your kids should always feel that comfortable at home if they aren’t you should worry why they ain’t. My oldest stays having heat rashes to we live in the south so we deal accordingly with it… I will say there is something i have found called “down below” or something similar to that by old spice for boys and men to keep them dry
I’m guilty of being in my robe with nothing but panties on and sleeping naked & my kids know this.
To each is own, tell’em mind their business or better yet don’t come by at all save ya gas!
Just my opinion :woman_shrugging:

But myself I don’t even answer the door for unannounced company, if you know me you know to come on in & announce yourself as walking in, if your knocking you probably don’t come by much and didn’t call soooo…byeee :joy: idc if they hear us or see us inside I won’t answer :woman_facepalming::joy::joy:

1 of my kids often strips off as soon as he gets home down to his undies he just hates clothes.
If im not going out i will always get stright into my night clothes when i get home for comfort.
I dont see any issues with any of this

3 Likes

Your house your rules

I think when you have guests over kids should be covered. It is more for their protection than others. You don’t truly know if someone is a predator or not.

5 Likes

Well im old school, I believe in modest dress even in the home, has nothing to do with being comfortable or not comfortable in your body, shirt and pants for everyone

6 Likes

NTA. Your house, your rules. Nobody is ass naked so who cares🤷‍♀️

You are fine. Literally no one’s business. But people are gonna but in anyway, ignore them and do you♥️

2 Likes

Ya he should of had pants on…when you have guests you dress appropriately.

3 Likes

My brother walks around in his undies :rofl: he’s almost 15. He puts clothes on when we come over. My dad does the same thing. I do it when I’m at home. It’s their home just as much as yours so why not be comfortable. 🤷

Not seeing an issue bar the idiot who made digging comment at you.

Tell them to mind their business.

You as a mom should always have cloths on around your KIDS!

4 Likes

Not at all! Ur at home, he is at home & being comfotable…look at it like this, when ur out in public at the lake or river or the swimming pool & folks show alot more is that appropriate? Of course its acceptable & when ur at home in your safe place undies is acceptable…dont let others opinions bother u

4 Likes

We never walked around in underwear…except my son who continued into his teens lol. No harm in being comfortable in your own home and anyone who doesn’t like it doesn’t need to stay around

3 Likes

Im in my tight ass boxers in my house right now come do something about it

Some people are super conservative. When my son was around 18 months it was summer (I live in Cali and summers can get unbearable) I had him stripped down to only a diaper. My friend came over with her 12 month old for a play date and kept making comments if I wanted to take a moment to go get him dressed. I kept telling her no its okay because it’s hot and he is more comfortable that way. Plus I’m in my house and he is still a baby lol she ended up telling another friend how uncomfortable she was with my son naked. I understand that she is very conservative but I talked to her and let her know that it was my house and she didn’t have to come over if a baby in a diaper made her uncomfortable. She stopped coming over. It is what it is. It’s not your job to make the world comfortable for every individual preference especially in your own house. BTW my son was never stripped down outside the house.

11 Likes

Your house your rules. As long as you’re covered up and comfortable you can walk around any way you want. When I used to have my little cousins come over while my cousins were running errands they tried to give me grief about just wearing my nightgown while they were at my home. I told them if they didn’t like it take they kids with them next time.

2 Likes

He is a little boy with everything covered no different to wearing swimming trunks and your friends had no problem with it,so no problem and whoever made the comment should of said to you not your hubby and is also absolutely none of their business.So no you are not wrong.:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Pants are overrated. What he had on covered him more than most bathing suits do.

1 Like