How to increase milk supply?

My husband thinks it’s not a big deal that I’m struggling with breast milk supply. Am I wrong to get upset when I have to supplement with formula? I’ve been struggling with breastfeeding my now 8-month old daughter for some time due to issues with latching, so I’ve been almost exclusively pumping for the last 6 months. Recently I’ve had a dip in milk supply and I’m really struggling to increase it. Occasionally we have to supplement with a bottle of formula, and it makes me cry almost every time I have to do it, and it makes me feel like a failure as a mother. I know fed is best, but after not being able to give birth naturally (cesarean due to breach), and not being able to breastfeed, pumping and supplying all the milk she needs is really important to me, and now I can’t even do that. My husband knows how important this is to me and WAS being supportive, but then today, when I cried after giving a bottle of formula, he basically told me to get over it, and there’s nothing I can do. Am I unreasonable to expect a little compassion? I’ve explained this to him multiple times, but he just seems fed up with my being emotional. He doesn’t seem to care anymore, and it’s not like him. I don’t know what else I can say to get him to understand. Any tips for increasing supply would also be helpful. I’ve tried power pumping, teas, lactation cookies, and already take fenugreek which has also helped somewhat.