How to save a marriage?

Funny how 10 months ago he lost feelings but didn’t mind getting you pregnant ,he’s a loser in my book ,divorce him and make him pay child support and alimony.

Beg no man to prove your worth. Walk away.

Walk away. You will be better off

There’s another woman. It’s over. Divorce him and his drama.

Don’t get married in the 1st place

This has to be a joke

Again, throw the whole man out. What a selfish pos.

1 Like

What a total asshole.

“Find a lawyer, take his money and his kids.” How pathetic and small minded. It’s no wonder why many men steer clear of relationships and marriage. Why would they throw everything they ever worked for away for a petty, immature, little bitch?

1 Like

He has a girlfriend.

I will say this, his timing sucks. Very selfish.

Andrew Natali the timing…

1 Like

Get rid of him!!! Worthless human

Check your bank account

Pray, Pray for strength. PUT YOUR Trust in God, whatever is meant to be will be

Blessings honey. Definitely, care for yourself and your children. Devastating news you have received from your husband, I’m sure. Lean on others in your life if you have them. Love to you💜

Dump him first and find yourself a sugar daddy

Let him go. You cant make someone love you.

Cheaters gonna get fucking karma back🔙

Who else is involved

Take him for all he’s got!!!

Good riddance fool!!!

Pray. Get a good lawyer and make him realize he can’t afford a divorce

I’m sad for you but you are strong.

frequent fancy fellatio

For 10 months now he wants to leave yet 9 months ago he decided to bring another child into this mess ? Selfish mf

Ewww there is so much I could say…:rage: that’s so sad.

Sounds like your better off without him … and his timing = complete asshole

Nice timing … :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: geez, nothing like a stress free birth … What a jerk to bring this up NOW …

1 Like

Take him for everything has got :facepunch:t4:you deserve better and so do your baby’s good luck you got this mama​:sparkling_heart::muscle:t3:

As she’s about to drop the second kid. Hes a piece of work. Flush him

Let him go and make him pay dearly

1 Like

Get a lawyer…asap.

2 Likes

Just keep mum. You can’t coax anyone to be with you…and even if you can, there’s NO point. Consult a Lawyer asap and get tips… before you take legal steps.

1 Like

They only “lose” feelings and are suddenly unhappy when they are chasing another ho. He told you how long he’s been doing it to when he said 10 months. These guys think we’re idiots. Take him for every Penny. Show no mercy or compassion for him because trust me he is only concerned for himself and he is showing this by choosing now when you’re about to give birth to his child to pull this BS cause he knows your at your most vulnerable. He is a douche canoe

7 Likes

Whilst you’re heavily pregnant ? Asshole! Ask your family or friends to help with new baby , Tell him he has lost your trust and to do one . You can do better , so much better . X

As much as it hurts and sucks. Its probably for the better if he leaves now. It will be weird and egg shells in a sense. Let him go he will either come back or stay gone. Maybe he needs space or maybe hes super stressed.

Honey you don’t want nothing that don’t want you! Let him go because he would make your life a living hell :rage:. You deserve better. He wouldn’t have to tell me but one time. Let him go!

1 Like

If you have offered every solution you can think of and he still shoots you down that is still you trying everything you can to make it work. Just know that. It takes both sides to fix things. If he’s already checked out then you’re better off letting him go. Easier said then done I know. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

At this point, your priority is to have a safe delivery. Make all the necessary arrangements with the help of your parents, siblings, family, etc. As for your husband, even if he has changed his mind, he has a responsibility to you and the child when it comes to the birth and first few months of the baby’s life. Perhaps get someone whom he will listen to, to talk to him about honouring his responsibilities as a father, i.e. providing financial and physical assistance at and after the birth. When all is well and the baby is safe, you can then find an appropriate time to discuss and work out the issue of divorce. Trying to do it now is just running away from the immediate responsibilities of birth and fatherhood (I think)

1 Like

Bah bye! Send him packing and get child support and maintenance

1 Like

Sounds like there’s someone else.i would let him go if you can take care of your babies and you then do that.focus and you and your babies .there will be a time when he will come back and regret it .trust me.

2 Likes

I agree with Amanda Sylvia Marie

Tell him to go…get on with a new happy life…he sounds a bit odd

Chances are pretty high he already has someone else. Only one person trying is not enough to hold a marriage together

Similar situation myself. Nearly lost my self identity trying to please someone who had already let go of the marriage (and turns out was cheating with our friend of over 20 years). Wish I had preserved my self instead of prioritizing the marriage. He is married to the woman he cheated with. I have a new relationship with someone who loves me. It was all preparation for something better. I spent 2 years going to therapy to be the person he wanted but he still didn’t want me. Not a waste, I am a better person for the experience.

8 Likes

I’m incredulous here lost feelings
10 months been fighting asking for a divorce my maths must be bad a baby is 9months ain’t it so why did he not fight the urge to sleep with you as well he’s incredibly selfish telling you now he should have said something a baby ago he makes me sick

9 Likes

If he won’t acknowledge or discuss what if anything triggered, as someone has already said, there is little you can do, except find peace for yourself. Have seen prayer change a lot, but even God doesn’t force our hearts

Honestly you can’t fix him. You now have to live for yourself and the kids. It will be hard for sure. You need to make sure to get a good lawyer. You need to evaluate honestly how he is with your children. Is he a good dad and does he care for them. It is a complicated situation, but he needs to be a part of their lives. To many women use their children as a weapon against there ex and the justice system tends to favor the mom. I don’t know your circumstances but I suggest that you pray and consider everyone.

You can still have a good family and be divorced. There are lots of good co parents out there and have healthy relationships. You cannot force him to be in this relationship, he has already checked out. Get a good lawyer and start starting thinking about what to do for the kids. Please also get therapy because you should not do this alone, especially for your children. If you can get them therapy too, that would be awesome. It really helped with my parents divorce and there is no age limit on therapy

A marriage last as long as both people choose to stay. That was the best advice I was given on my wedding day. You can’t force someone to stay. They will never love you for it. If he hasn’t wanted to be there for 10 months then honestly the marriage has been over for 10 months

I hate to say this but ask him why he made love with you nine months ago to create your previous baby. Tell him you’ll give him a divorce but he’ll have to go before the judge to set up child support payments for the baby and any other children, and it goes without saying but I’ll say it anyway, you’ll need alimony for a few years so you can take care of his child he made without any feelings. And plus pay the mortgage and all the other bills he thinks he’ll saddle you with.
Its a crying shame when men do us this way, he deserves to pay dearly.

I would ask him what a divorce would accomplish. Does he want to see other people? Is he tired of fighting? Is he stressed out over job/kids/etc? If he wants to date, let him go. If he’s tired of fighting, sit down with him and figure out why you are fighting so much. My hubs and I argued a lot the first few years we were together, and it was almost always because we misinterpreted what the other person meant by what they said. We started making sure we expressed our opinions with “I think” or “I feel” instead of as facts or accusations, and the fights stopped pretty much immediately. I started doing it first without mentioning it to him, and then during one argument, I pointed out the difference, and he was able to look back on the argument and see what a difference it made, and started watching his wording too. If he’s stressed, maybe you guys need to figure out a way to take some time off or split the work load differently.

Sometimes it also has to do with who he is around. When my hubs went to medic school at 28, he was surrounded by 18 year olds at a completely different stage of life. Suddenly, I was boring because I didn’t drink and we didn’t stay out late with friends anymore. I told him we could put our 6 month old baby to bed at our friends’ house, and they could all drink. I’d stay up and hang out and be his DD. He had a great time, and then puked all over my car on the way home. I put him and the baby to bed and then stayed up until 3am cleaning the car. The next morning, he apologized and said he’d clean the car as soon as he could stand up. I told him I already did it, and took care of the baby, and I hoped he realized that the only reason he was able to go out and pretend he was 21, was because his wife was willing to be boring, aka responsible, even though sometimes I’d like to have fun too. He never complained about being boring or responsible again. We’ve been together 15 years and our son is 10 now.

Get rid if him before he ruins your lifelong happiness…you’ll see later on …

I have been married over 11 years and it all came to an end. Enjoyed ever moment 2 grown kids 3 grandkids. But him and I went separate ways. And there is nothing I would change.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

He felt that way 10 months ago. And you’re 9 months pregnant? He’s a looser. Divorce him and get everything he’s got.

It’s sad but I wouldn’t want to stay with someone if they don’t feel the same way. They should have discussed having a second child together if marriage wasn’t great. Get a lawyer and move on.

You can’t stay together if one doesn’t want to and you definitely can force it for the kids. They will be miserable because they see what parents think they are hiding.

Men really need to stop knocking up women they don’t love.

Let him go, I’m very sorry you’re going through this prior delivering your 2nd child.

Just get on a ripper and eat salads!! Way out the chemical mind

1 Like

Why would he do this to you?

Do not force him to stay with you, I know it’s very hard, no tips or tricks work if there is no love and support, just let him be.
Trust me, motivate and encourage yourself, do better for yourself and your child, get a good adviser and solicitor who can help and guide you.
m sure you can do much better than now, good luck

YOU DESERVE BETTER INDEED xxx

So he pretty much decided 10 months ago that he wanted a divorce but he had no compunction about getting you pregnant 9 months later! And his timing in dumping this news on you when you just delivered his baby! OMG! What a truly incredible jerk!!

Watch “AUDIOBOOK | The 5 Love Languages | Gary Chapman (EN)” on YouTube

I think she should try out listening to this and see if it helps. He hasn’t been getting something out of the relationship for his feelings to change. I think it’s normal for couples to get distant and then come back together. She says she is about to have a baby. Is your sex life good or poor. Sex isn’t everything but it is the thing that connects a couple. If you love him. Try and be proactive in saving the marriage. If he gives back zero effort, you can be at peace that you tried your hardest. He needs to also think of the children. He needs to keep that in mind and put in the work to save the marriage also. Try and if it’s really over. Be proactive to make life as loving and comfortable for your children. It’s about them. Adult feelings need to be set aside.

1 Like

I no your pain and pray that God will give you the strength to overcome.:pray::pray:

Leave with your respect in hand. Just let him go and enjoy that beautiful baby.

Get what u need like his social security number n such likes for child support

Let the dick go and take him to.court
Take it from me your true love well come don’t let hi
Win

When people tell you who they are, believe them. I will be praying for you.

Yes let his ass go… And humble yourself. They always come lurking and don’t fall for it. Because if he leave you for somebody that relationship will fail at some point :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: KARMA

He more then likely has a girlfriend. Let him go.

Maybe the baby will help but def get you a great support team cuz PPD may hit hard as Fuck

So very sorry for his loss consider yourself free

Have him see MD. Could be depression, not the marriage.

Get a good lawyer and nail him in court. What an ass he is

Honestly give him his divorce, Take care of yourself and the kids. What you agree to on with your kids is on both of you. But just for you, Leave. Being unloved and pregnant isn’t a good mix. Just adds more stress when you dont need it.

Why punish yourself because he fell out of love. You don’t want to make it work for the sake of the kids either, if he decided this while you’re pregnant.

Let him leave and it will hurt but you will eventually be better off :black_heart:

1 Like

Have you tried being a good wife?

Get rid of the bast—- and get it ALL

He’s a real jerk. He could have,at least, supported you thru delivery. It is his child!:rage:

That’s precious baby.

Let him go! Not worth keeping

Kick his ass to the curb and move on , he already has

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to save a marriage? - Mamas Uncut

You guys need to discuss things as a couple maybe with the help of a third party and explain how you guys are feeling about certain things so you guys can work on them so therapy is probably the best option or maybe a close friend

1 Like

He cheated. There is no saving that. Why would you even want to? Realize you deserve better, have some self respect and walk away and never look back.

26 Likes

If he cheated he shouldn’t get a say in what YOU need to be able to move past it. If you need him to come to counseling with you, he needs to go. If he’s unwilling to do what you ask of him he’s unwilling to do the work to save the marriage and it’s a lost cause.

19 Likes

No one can tell you how to save YOUR marriage you have to save it yourself by both of you working at it

1 Like

My mama has been married to my dad for 35 years and she has always told me. It doesn’t matter if you are with that person 5 minutes m, 5 years or 50 years. Cheat on me and I will leave and never look back. That’s the ultimate betrayal. I couldn’t stay. I am praying for you

19 Likes

I agree with a lot of what’s being said. Hebpaid the crime and needs to come to terms things need to change between both of you to work. Going to counseling will only help if both of you are willing to outbin the work. If he refuses counseling he’s basically admitting he doesn’t want to make it work and you should move on knowing you were willing to try and he wasnt.

7 Likes

Cheating is something I couldn’t move past but your marriage has lasted so long that maybe it could be salvaged.
His lack of communication isn’t helping at all. I feel you need to present an ultimatum. Counseling or you split.

1 Like

You can only save the marriage if you both put in work. If he’s not willing to at least have real conversations and thinks everything is fine as is, the marriage is done. Sorry.

8 Likes

Pack your bags and go enjoy the rest of your life in peace.

11 Likes

Doesn’t sound at all like he wants to save this marriage. The cheating is a deal breaker right there. But the fact he won’t do anything to work on things like counseling shows he doesn’t care. I say move on, no point in putting effort into a marriage that he obviously doesn’t care about.

6 Likes

Cant fix someone that doesn’t think they are broken or can use help. Save your heart and don’t waste more time that you already have

2 Likes

It can’t be saved if he isn’t also willing to save it.

1 Like

You can not make someone go to therapy if they do not want to go, that being said you should go to therapy because you might want to save your marriage now but in the end you getting therapy might show you your worth and give you the tools to stay in your marriage or the courage to say “screw you” and walked out.

9 Likes

I am shocked at these comments.
Go to therapy alone. He will eventually follw suit. Work on you and how you can accept it and move on. He can’t help you move on from it. He needs counseling for himself to figure out why he cheated, forgiving himself and moving on from it. Then you two need counseling together to put together each thing you worked on for yourselves. There are 3 parts to this. Each one of you separately and you two together. You have to start somewhere. From what I have seen the cheaters find it harder to forgive themselves . They punish themselves. Especially of it is out of their normal. Talk to him. Explain you are going to counseling to work on you . Encourage him but don’t attack him.

5 Likes

Just packing and living separately life it’s will give you peace after so many suffering and tolerances with this man! You need to enjoy yourself. Maybe he will come around for counseling if he really wants to be with you or not… just don’t get your high hopes. Men are too slow to understands what’s worth of marriage purposes. He will regret it.

1 Like