I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

If you’re asking then you already know the answer, sadly it’s true… I’m sorry.

1 Like

One time I found a woman’s hair tie thing after I came home from being gone for weeks. I was furious. Then I found out it’s actually something that strapped onto his military boots :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

clean his ears out with it lol then pull them an ask “who tf bobby pins is this!?” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Who uses bobby pins?

Could it have come back with you from wherever you were ? Or on the sole of yurt shoe x

It could easily been stuck on bottom of a shoe n brought in from anywhere? Stuck to bottom of purse from restaurant boot sliding across? Stuck on pants or jacket laid down on someplace ? I’d not get all worried unless you suspect sneaky things going on???

Layla Bullen :joy::joy: I would start wearing it when they notice I would say oh I found it on the floor when I got back :gun:

7 Likes

My advice is don’t jump to conclusions. More than one marriage has been ruined by accusations & mistrust. Watch & listen. The truth will reveal itself. If by some chance he did do something wrong he will be comfortable enough to do it again OR maybe he didn’t do anything. Only time will tell. Everything done in the dark comes to light. Good Luck.

Assume the worst & hope for the best. Did he maybe have friends over? Did you maybe have friends over & one maybe dropped a bobby pin and it just got moved around while you guys walk around the house. It could be so many things.

These comments are killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Did I miss something? The writer didn’t even attempt they lived with someone.

1 Like

Been there done that…record everything can’t trust people.

4 Likes

Relationships and marriages can bring out the detective in you🤣

5 Likes

We are going to need an update on this one :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Find a new roomate :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Don’t jump to conclusions. Just ask and see what happens.

2 Likes

Hire a PI. Swab for dna😣

2 Likes

Follow your instincts. If it’s not yours then where did it come from?
Someone needs to talk.

2 Likes

Bobby pins can be stuck in cracks, get knocked out sweep around not seen and then get kick or sweep out in the open.

1 Like

Cams! Cams! Cams! Just got mom some.

2 Likes

Blink! She can mount or stash in the plants like when my nephew shows up when she’s down in Foxwoods goes right to her phone. We ordered the interior ones and she can place one in picture window to see driveway and another at end of the hall. And the other where ever she decides….
Affordable too.

1 Like

Go away for another two days and install a hidden camera

5 Likes

Runaway Runaway hahaha

I would come in the house with 300 of the same Bobby pins all over my head and see what he says. I’m petty.

Are you such an immaculate housekeeper that it couldnt have been there since your last social gathering?

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I increase my sons vocabulary? - Mamas Uncut

A Bobby pin? lol we use Bobby pins to clean our ears. :speak_no_evil:

22 Likes

Cheating… definitely cheating. :laughing:

11 Likes

Could have been tracked in on something. Maybe look for other clues ?

5 Likes

Hmmmm what else is different

1 Like

Casual ask questions about what he did while you’re gone. Who was there or where he went. If nothing adds up you’ll know. I have lots of friends over that leave things behind but if you guys don’t have friends with girlfriends I would wonder too

Could have always been there from before. Just never noticed

5 Likes

Get a baggy, send it to the police for DNA :rofl:

13 Likes

Bobby pin? How many?

Morgan Greenwell :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Buy a blacklight and check for semen in unusual places😬

Oh no not a Bobby pin

5 Likes

Did he have a male friend over that is married?

Listen… I’m not saying you’re not onto something but i can’t tell you how many bobby pins i’ve found laying around my house. I don’t know how to determine wether they’re mine or not tho. I think they all pretty much look the same :thinking:

6 Likes

Poke him in the eye with it :rofl:

36 Likes

I find Bobby pins where I don’t even walk in like hey my Bobby pin :heart_eyes::joy:

Do you have a cat flap and pets that go in and out? They might have dragged their gift inside.

3 Likes

Test it for DNA evidence.

14 Likes

Sounds crazy but once a girl and I were seeing the same guy at the same time (didn’t know it. Later I became just friends with him and when I met her she immediately said “YOU’RE THE BLOND HAIR I FOUND” & she was probably right.

16 Likes

Divorce him. It’s the only answer.

9 Likes

Women’s intuition is a hell of a thing…!!

9 Likes

Don’t jump, stay calm & investigate ALL options, also watch ACTIONS upon questions…

6 Likes

Get a mate to find out us girls are like Jessica Fletcher

Well first off, do you use Bobby pins ever?
If not, then yes it’s fine to jump to conclusions.
If you do, then I wouldn’t fret too much. I’ve found my Bobby pins all over the house lol

5 Likes

Why are people on here just assuming? Freaking her out, making her think her man must be cheating…because of one Bobby pin? That could have came from anywhere :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

The problem here isn’t the Bobby pin. It’s a non trust issue so that’s enough to tell you what to do

12 Likes

How do you know its not yours? Just because it wasnt there when you left? Well u didnt see it there before you left…maybe he vaccuumed and it was tracked from somewhere else in the place or from under somewherr or he brought something in from somewhere or a guy friend whose gf borrowed his sweater or whatever and it got dropped … could be a number of things a bobby pin doesnt mean cheating

4 Likes

I’d be buying cameras there’s small ones that connect with your internet and you can view from your phone

6 Likes

I find random Bobby pins daily… majority of women & men use them… my youngest daughters hair is so thick she loses them in her hair…

Make plans for another trip next weekend put up cameras and then plan accordingly once u have your proof.

Perhaps a friend of his came over and brought their gf? Maybe his mom or sister came over?

3 Likes

If u know for sure it’s not urs then ye u have every right to confront him

5 Likes

Ask calmly for an explanation and listen! It may be a reasonable answer. ---------

4 Likes

Sniff his underwear :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

Obviously you already don’t trust him ! Set him up ! Leave again but stay close and watch !

8 Likes

A bobby pin really? Dont jump to conclusions. Could he may have had friends or family over while you were gone? Maybe his sister/sister in law. Maybe a friend came over with their gf or wife. It doesnt automatically mean hes cheating. Maybe talk to your husband and ask him about it

9 Likes

Could it be one of your friends? When was the last time you had female guests over?

4 Likes

Not me constantly refreshing the comments to see how much more ridiculous they can get.

16 Likes

I would get a hobby if I were you, just saying :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

If finding a bobby pin makes you question him, then maybe there is more to this. Has he cheated before? Sounds like it. I would never question it in my current situation because I trust him completely.

8 Likes

Just ask who was there

2 Likes

If you ask him he either won’t know, won’t answer or will have a possible reason. If he’s guilty you will alert him, keep it to yourself. Keep a close watch on him, put in cameras, secretly. You might casually ask him how he managed while you were gone and if he was lonely.

6 Likes

Umm call Ryan’s roses on KIIS FM!!!

3 Likes

A Bobby Pin? So what??

1 Like

Put it on his nightstand see how fast he moves it

38 Likes

Does your man smoke ouid?

7 Likes

If something feels off about it then trust your intuition.

3 Likes

So what’s the real question here?

1 Like

If you’re THAT untrusting that you jump to that conclusion right away… just leave

I have a feeling he’s been accused of cheating for a long time! Relax…. It’s a bobby pin… not a pair of panties. If you don’t have trust… you have nothing.

6 Likes

Looks like your looking for a reason to act a certain way

Can we talk about how easily Bobby pins fall out? Bc my house is covered in them. Chances are if he was cheating there would be more than one :joy::joy:

2 Likes

More often than not, the one that is guilty of cheating is the first one to suspect it is happening to them.

1 Like

So funny story time: I once found a ring, in my bed, that was 100% not mine (I’ve never owned a ring like it). Freaked the fuck out big time. So, I messaged my bf asking him about it, he didn’t know anything about it. Then panic set in. I sat with myself for a minute, then remembered, earlier that day I had emptied a huge bag of clothes that a friend gave me for my daughter on my bed. I sent my friend a picture of the ring asking if it was hers by any chance. Low and behold it was​:joy::woman_facepalming:t2: Said it must’ve slipped off while she was putting the clothes in the bag. I then had to to text my bf, apologizing for immediately assuming he cheated. Sometimes, women’s intuition is a great thing, other times not so much. I know it’s not the same situation as mine but honestly you just never know.

Use it to scratch the inside of your ears! It feels awesome

10 Likes

Just tell him she forgot her bobby pin and he should give it back you are not a boby pin thief

4 Likes

Ask him when he started using bobby pins

2 Likes

My kids pick up alot of stuff in public. They are 4 and 2. Make sure its not that first before jumping to anything

2 Likes

Don’t say anything but watch closely, check his phone or social media, credit cards…

Talk to him and ask what up

3 Likes

I legit find Bobby pins in my house months later where I didn’t know they even were. My husband always comments on how they are everywhere.

If he doesn’t have long hair then …

2 Likes

Bang his dad for revenge.

14 Likes

First, do you use bobby pins? If you don’t then I would be asking some questions. Secondly, I use them and find them every where throughout the house.

3 Likes

Stabbing is acceptable

3 Likes

Put it where he is likely to see it daily. If it won’t disappear then his guiltiness will make him ask what it’s doing there.:expressionless:

3 Likes

Do you label and put your name on all of your bobby pins? Is it the same technique that’s used to write names on grains of rice?

7 Likes

there’s no way of telling if that’s yours or not unless you don’t use bobby pins at all

1 Like

A bobby pin can be tracked in from anywhere on your shoe or luggage. Is there more to this than a bobby pin?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously a Bobby pin your stressin over…

Clearly there is already underlying trust issues here… because if I found a Bobby pin in my boyfriends house I would totally assume it was mine because I have absolutely no reason to think otherwise.

3 Likes

Y’all are weird if you don’t see the possibility of her being correct. If you don’t have Bobby pins, and there’s no other women that live in the home— & now there’s a Bobby pin there…2+2=4.
Just ask where it came from and gauge his response.
Whether he’s cheating or not, a woman was in your home while you weren’t.
Unless, men just randomly have a single Bobby pin on hand :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

All these people telling you to ruin your relationship over a Bobby pin. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::woozy_face::joy:

2 Likes

If you have kids, ask them if it’s theirs with no attitude, just, did you find this or is this yours like your just trying to get it put up.

Do you have any friends or family that come over that use them? Before you jump to conclusions if not honey bring that shit up.

1 Like