I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

Son of a lint licker. Lol

13 Likes

Stir shit up right now :joy::skull:

a bobby pin is used for LOTS of things … not just for women’s hair!! NOT a concern

3 Likes

You just ask him. You either will trust him or not. It’s not up to us to make that decision. Grow up and face those problems yourself. It’s an effing bobby pin.

8 Likes

You haven’t said you have a boyfriend or girlfriend so I’m assuming a spirit left it or, someone broke into your house while you were away & it fell out of their hair or pocket.

4 Likes

It could be something or it could be nothing at all. When I worked at Verizon our boss lady was always losing Bobby pins or hair barrettes and at one point we used Bobby pins and barrettes instead of paper clips because they were easier to find :joy::joy::joy:

Just like paper clips, I have a real bad problem with pocketing them or sticking them on my shirt sleeves, hoping to remember to dump them at the end of the day….which never happened lol

It could honestly just be nothing! If you are afraid that he’s being unfaithful, you should speak directly to him!
Hugs, luck and well-wishes, mama!:purple_heart:

1 Like

LITERALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS MY POST. I’ve found three in the last six months and I have never!!!

2 Likes

A little more info would be nice.

1 Like

If you never wear bobby pins and neither do any of your guests ever, then be concerned. But it could be one of your moms/sisters/girlfriends bobby pins.

2 Likes

If you don’t trust him, why are you with him?

4 Likes

Give him a lie detector test

1 Like

Does he have sisters ? Does his mom come over I’m sure there is a explanation just ask him.

Now if you live alone that would be scary but I remember after my boyfriend and I had our second son. I came home from work and found a fake nail in my living room floor. I was FUMING :rage: and I gave him pure he// and this is what followed while I was overthinking in bed.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: He thinks I’m stupid. Who could it be?

:sob: We have CHILDREN together and I was WORKING! I deserve BETTER!

:expressionless: Well I hope he likes sleeping on the couch like a dog. But I’m gonna find out the truth and he’s OUT of my house then!

:worried: The COUCH!

So I completely forgot the fact that we had got the couch from his friend a few days prior.

A VERY single friend who has lots of “company”may I ad.

Not to mention we worked the same time and he got home later than me.

AND we had each other’s location.

…. Needless to say, I had ALOT of jealousy issues to work out. BUT any who, if you truly feel like he is or could be unfaithful to you, there are ways to find out and who cares who says “That’s unhealthy” because at the end of the day, it’s your relationship and you’re gonna stay or you’re gonna leave and you are only here for advice. And my advice is to follow your gut and don’t assume or point fingers until you know. :purple_heart: I’m wishing for the best for you.

9 Likes

If you don’t have 100% trust for your partner, leave them.

If you feel you need to put cameras up and you can’t just ask him where it’s from and trust his answer, you should leave them.

If you don’t have 100% trust with your person, what’s the point in the relationship?

6 Likes

As silly as it may sound to others, I would think the same thing. I do not use bobby pins AT ALL. So if I found one in my house, especially after I was gone and it wasn’t there when I left, I would most definitely be suspicious.

17 Likes

Id start with checking his phone there r apps u can pay for that will show u his texts, numbers, if nothing there drop it and if there is, well

Could have been in floor from previous owners

1 Like

Do you live alone? :sweat_smile:I’m confused

1 Like

Sometimes women leave hints for other women. Little things, Bobby pins, earrings, tampons all on random places.

18 Likes

I love all the high horse ppl in here. Y’all act like you wouldn’t be the slightest bit confused to come home and find an item that only woman wear/something you don’t own on the floor. My ass would be asking some questions. I don’t care how much trust you have in someone. If you just turn a blind eye to something like that your foolish.

My mom is 74 and literally borrowed some bobby-pins about 4 days ago :thinking: is ya man my step daddy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sob:

5 Likes

Omg this happened to me 3 hair clips on top of my fridge i questioned it and was told by my OH they were mine I wore them the other day?? I dont wear anything in my hair not even a bobble :joy::joy: sooo where did they come from?

A lone Bobby pin is small enough to get caught in a shoe tread… him or even you… could literally have walked that in to your home from off the street!! I’d mark it as noted… and perhaps be more aware for any other suspicious goings on but I wouldn’t jump to put my relationship through the runner for just 1 rogue Bobby pin! Find several Bobby pins left on a side or knickers or lipsticks etc is whole different story!! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Dust it for fingerprints, maybe hire a private detective, then find you a good lawyer…The possibilities are endless…LMBO-But frankly, I would throw it in the trash and forget about it.

I’d ask if he has had anyone over to the house while you were away and go from there.

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I increase my sons vocabulary? - Mamas Uncut

It’s just a bobby pin it could have come from any place don’t go jumping to conclusions like others have said it could have been in the carpet from previous owners it could attract in on shoes of some kind could come out of somebody’s pocket a lot of the women use bobby pins to hold their hair up so don’t get yourself all out of gear just forget about it and if it happens again then be a little suspicious and you can also buy black bobby pins and you can buy the gold colored bobby pins you can buy the tight bobby pins as I call them or you can use the loose ones

29 Likes

When I did was a kid I was asked by someone to clean their house as she was struggling. I vacuumed down the crack in the sofa and found a red lipstick. I took it to the woman thinking she’d be really pleased I found her missing lipstick, but she burst into tears, said she never wore red and it wasn’t her brand, accused me of planting it there to upset her, claimed it was mine ( I was only about 10 at the time and was never allowed makeup until I was 16 yrs old), and then shoo’d me out really quickly. I was never asked to help again.

21 Likes

I need a lil bit more than a bobby pin to rile me especially if you have a somewhat good man

23 Likes

I’ve found Bobby pins from my homecoming in my house years later. I wouldn’t sweat it. They sometimes just get “birthed up” out of the carpet.

33 Likes

Could’ve been dropped at any time, by any one (I believe more elderly ladies use bobby pins than the younger folks). Don’t sweat the small stuff.

20 Likes

Do you have cats? My cats are always bringing something like under the fridge or underneath counters so don’t jump to conclusions

25 Likes

If your that worried put in cameras without him knowing. Go out of town for a few days again or say you have to take care of your parent because they are sick. When you come back you will have your answers

16 Likes

I stayed too long after a gut feeling…a pin did not start this feeling. Go. Life is good away from distrust.

18 Likes

This must be 1955! My mom found a black bobby pin in Dads car, she was blond! The war was on… :joy:

48 Likes

I’d like to think after returning from 2 days away that you both talked to each other about what you did while away from each other. If not I’d start there. How was your weekend mine was…did you go anywhere or were you home…did anyone come over…I saw…while I was away. Etc. If he seems off then I’d ask do you know who this belongs to it’s not mine…I wonder how it got be on the loungeroom floor…check reaction…and hopefully move on from there. It’s easy to think the worst but a conversation doesn’t have to start off as being an accusation at first.

22 Likes

Let it go, if that is the worst thing you ever found after being gone for two days, feel very grateful!! It doesn’t mean anything happened.

10 Likes

If you are thinking that your significant other could possibly be cheating maybe you shouldn’t be together. These type of thoughts only come when there has already been some deception in the relationship. If you don’t think he is cheating the. You have nothing to worry about! Just my opinion!!!

21 Likes

Everyone is making excuses. Not me, I would be on the hunt for the truth! Bobby pins aren’t small, they don’t just show up!

36 Likes

What kind of floor do you have? Is it carpet? If it’s carpet it could’ve been embedded into your carpet for years

3 Likes

My daughter did ballet for 15 years. She used hundreds of Bobby pins!

2 Likes

I’ve had them come out of the heater bar on rented carpet cleaners and found them in the cracks of baseboards

2 Likes

My husband was a maintenance man for many years and all around I was always finding random stuff that didn’t belong to us.

1 Like

Dont over think it! That what makes you look crazy, put it aside but never forget. Assumptions is the root of all evil

15 Likes

That’s no bad I was gone a week and no one could believe what I found in my house. I came home early. To bad to tell

Your over thinking. Let it go. There is no need to look for deception everywhere. If he is cheating it will become obvious. But if he isn’t and you are looking anyway, you will drive both of you crazy and likely ruin the relationship.

17 Likes

Could it possibly belong to a relative? I wouldn’t jump to conclusions over one bobby pin… but I would def pay attention if other evidence of an affair pops up.

1 Like

Look I have found bobby pins stuck in soles of my shoes before. I don’t wear bobby pins, neither does my daughter. Where did it come from? Who knows! It very well could of gotten stuck there from work or grocery shopping or just taking a walk in the park. Point is you don’t know where it came from. Ask your SO and trust your gut.

2 Likes

She must be old because young ladies do not use Bobby pins. Don’t worry, just save it for fingerprints in plastic bag.

8 Likes

When you know, u just know…have u questioned it?

What was the reply?

check everywhere in the house thats how I found my ex was cheating and then I wished I never went the Down the bin… found everything u can imagine.

Then one day I got a call from a woman I told her come over as he was at my house the cheat has been seeing so many women…

It was heart breaking but me and her became friends we haven’t seen him since.

3 years was a learning curve when u know someone is being crafty its not you being paranoid.

2 Likes

Put it on his bedside table or bath sink. If it is removed ask him if he has seen yourbobby pin. Go from there.

10 Likes

If your spouse has never given you a reason to question before, I wouldn’t worry. I have found Bobby pins years later, that were never mine but left in the carpet.

6 Likes

Any Reason why you are reacting this way???
You Already Know the Answer to you asking others for advice… there’s a whole Story, behind finding the “Bobby Pin”…
things happened BEFORE finding it. So… it’s NOT the “Bobby Pin “…

7 Likes

Don’t ask him ask fb!! Thats where I go for all my advice!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Ask your husband .Dont mess with a guessing game.You will know if he is guilty or not by his actions

4 Likes

Hhhhmmm :thinking:. There seems to be some issues with trust. Where was it found? In the bedroom? Bathroom? Livingroom? Could it be a relative of his? Has he been unfaithful in the past? If so, question him. If not, observe him. Watch to see if there’s any changes in his behavior, any secrecy, strange phone calls that he won’t answer in front of you, unexplained absences, late nights out with the boys or unexplained overnight trips. Chill, and don’t be quick to react. Check his credit card statements, any unexplained purchases or dinners. You have to fully analyze things. Try to get facts first.
#HerSay

3 Likes

Seriously have to figure out the last time you had anybody at your house before you were gone to two days. Secondly you have to think about a party you threw it sometimes you might have cleaned up and maybe as you were cleaning. Got Pride out from wherever it was hiding from somebody from some get together or something. Need to be very careful before you point fingers and before you make any accusations. I seen a lot of people destroy their whole life which is an accusation. Turned out to be nothing at all. So good luck to you God bless you.

5 Likes

No one has ever been in your home? Only u have ever lived there? If that’s true then I’d be worried. Someone prolly just had it fall out of their hair.

3 Likes

Do you live alone, or with someone else? Will help determine in which way you should be worried…

3 Likes

You either trust him or you don’t. If that’s all you’ve come up with, a bobby pin could come from anywhere. Why don’t you forget the bobby pin and be at peace.

2 Likes

There’s truly not enough information to give this woman an answer of advice :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

The cleaning women. He wanted it to be nice for you when you got home

2 Likes

who wears bobby pins anymore?

5 Likes

Ask him, like an adult. Have a conversation and then observe. Hard.

2 Likes

Lolol…the babysitter, the pet sitter, the cleaning lady, the realtor from 20 years ago, the mailman, the UPS lady…hell the damn cat could have brought it in…jeez.

1 Like

Let it go can’t be a important person wearing it anyway!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t know the difference between my bobby pin and someone else’s. I own millions but it seems i can only ever find 2 lol

Throw it out and forget about it. Could have been from anything

1 Like

Am I the only one that thought maybe someone had gotten into her house while she was gone and didn’t assume it was related to a significant other? :rofl:

Seriously. If they are using Bobby pins. No worries

3 Likes

Does anyone else live in your home?

2 Likes

Have you done laundry at a laundry mat? Unless there have been “other” clues, don’t jump to conclusions. It could have come in on a shoe or something. Unless you don’t have any at all, hire are you do sure it isn’t yours?

It’s could have been left there by the last person who owned the house or tenant.
It’s not really a big deal It’s not like it was a girls pair of undies or anything

Could have dropped onto anything even shopping out of someone’s hair…no biggie

1 Like

It could have come in stuck to the bottom of someone’s shoe

I cant believe you women the fool wouldnt be that stupid to bring her to the where he lives but she would have been in the car now that’s where your clues are dam use your Brains ladies lol

I found one on my carpet yesterday as well. Go figure.

1 Like

Jumping to conclusions over a darn Bobby pin. Wow! This marriage will never last.

1 Like

Ask where it came from, demand an honest answer and then deal with it.

Let it go. Any info will fall into your lap eventually. Meanwhile forget it and do not assume anything.

1 Like

When was the last time you had company ? I would not make a big deal , just show it to whoever lives with you and ask them
If is theirs?

Check with neighbors if they seen any unwelcome visitors. Otherwise toss it up as just fell out of a box or something

Put it in your hair in an obvious position (like really obvious!) and see how your partner reacts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It could have trapped to the bottom
of a shoe!

Hmm well could have been bikini panties found under the couch.

How would we know who it belongs to? Do you live alone?

Maybe they just cleansed ur house of bad spirits while u were gone…

Throw it out. If you suspect he’s cheating he probably is. What can you do about it. He won’t stop , he’s more than likely done it many times before.

Let it go for now and remember. If you find another one or something else that isn’t yours then I would confront him

Quick. accuse your partner of infidelity. I used to get them to clean my ears.

I wouldn’t sweat a bobby pin

I don’t use Bobby pins at all but I found them in my house all the time. Which is funny because I am single and never have anyone over.

Use it to clean your ears!

I would just ask him, “hey, do you know where that comes from? It’s not mine.”

Only old ladies use Bobby pins, so don’t worry about it.

Don’t say anything…just put the bobby pin on his empty dinner plate and walk away…see how he reacts :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t change your life over a Bobby pin, you need more information to distrust your partner, it can be dropped before

What age of person wears a Bobby pin? 20 something no, 30 something no, unlikely to be 40 even. I say let it go.

Throw it away and forget about it.

either use it or throw it away.