My husband asked for pics from a girl on snapchat: Advice?

I’m sorry to say this but LEAVE. The statement “Why dont you send me these” implied that she’s sent him photos before. This has been going on before just this instance. I know leaving with kids is hard. But I left my previous relationship with a child and ended up with an amazing man. I won’t be treated like that anymore and I won’t allow my children to see that and think it’s normal.

2 Likes

I went through this (and more!) with my ex. After years of disrespect I finally got fed up. Packed my shit up grabbed my daughter (and my pup of course!) Found my own place and left him. Best decision I have ever made. LEAVE.

1 Like

Every one is saying leave, leave, leave. This is absolutely horrible behavior but it doesn’t sound like he’s abusive or physically cheating. My advice would be to seek therapy first and see if it can help. If not and you still aren’t happy then leave but I believe marriage is work and short of abuse (and I know some of you will say this is abuse. ) then you owe it to yourself to at least try and if he doesn’t meet you halfway then you have a clear conscience

1 Like

It’s easy for others to leave, but you’re pregnant with a small toddler. I would talk to a family lawyer about your issue and legal aid to help pay for a divorce. You could confront him but he’ll just keep digging his hole bigger and bigger. Also, call your counties domestic relation and see how much it would run to file. You need to plan and stash money if capable! Have your mind set to something and follow through with it. Good luck!

This can be worked out with prayer and honest direct conversation. God will help you to forgive and learn to trust him again. This is your Husband not a boyfriend and you have a baby on the way and a little one at home. Don’t be so quick to throw away your family. Talk (not yell, talk) to him. Pray for him, prayer changes things.

Girl I know you don’t want to hear it, but it’s not the first time and it won’t be the last. For a man who disrespect his wife like that in any case but ESPECIALLY the pregnant mother of his children is unacceptable. And he knew that when he said what he said. Best advice do whatever you have to to get out of there and someday hopefully find a man that values you. I know it’s the last thing you want to do but trust me, the constant worry is not something you want.

Sorry you are being hurt. Start planning and prepare to leave his butt! Don’t do it for the kids by staying you deserve to be happy and loved by someone that wouldn’t betray you. Been there done that and it really fucks with your mind and emotions. Where are you from?

If you have a real good friend ( sister mother ) I would go tell them what Happened. Tell them the facts straight out and get some moral support. Then make a plan . Be strong and don’t let him turn the situation around. I don’t know you I am not a professional counselor but stay strong and do what is best for you and your family.

Excuse me …your never at fault that hes doing this to you …grow up an look at everything an get help.not just a friend or here…lay it out an believe in yourself…make your own choose in him an then you have live with or change your life…no one can make choices but you…trust yourself an uour future …

I had a similar situation in my marriage where my husband was corresponding with student where he was taking a class and she was calling him after class I told her in class I didn’t care that she talked to him a couple of his class work but when he got home he was my husband so I told him he had to tell her not to call him at home no more and he looked in my face and said he would not hurt her feelings to make mine feel better with his wife divorced him along with a few other reasons of divorce that I found out

I’d divorce him. Just my opinion. If he’ll do it once he’ll do it more times. Plus if he feels comfortable asking for pictures like that there’s no telling what else he’s done. If you guys have been together that long and he still is disrespectful like that it’s not going to change. I left my first son’s biological dad over cheating and never looked back. It will be hard at first but for the best. When someone really loves someone they don’t go to other people like that.

I know how you feel. Had similar situation. One day I checked his phone and he was texting young women and saying sexual things. I was in shock and he broke my heart. Then he says I don’t love you anymore and want to be alone. First thing I did was look for an apartment. We were together 8yrs. I still love and miss him, but it’s over. Sorry for what your going through.

I suggest you leave him or make him leave. I’ve been there a couple of times, and most of the time it doesn’t change, it keeps happening. Sometimes you find out and sometimes they learn how to do it so you don’t find out, but eventually you will. It’s very painful, and in my case there was no trust so that just made it more complicated. He went too far by asking for the pic.

I think you should be calm while confronting him but do it in a way he may confess. If he doesn’t then I would slowy hint that you know he Isn’t being faithful but try to do it in a way it dont blow up and if he doesn’t care then i think you should leave him and yeah run. You don’t deserve to be mistreated and feel like you are lesser, you deserve to be treated good and be bulid up and loved, he obviously isn’t happy with himself or something so you need better.

Been there and done that. I put up with it for years and then it finally just ended in divorce. We had two children and I’m just sad I didn’t leave sooner. Good luck.

You have a choice to make; marriage counseling, and if he doesn’t want to go, divorce attorney.

If there is one, there are more. If he has gotten away with it once, he will do it again.

1 Like

He did something wrong and you’re scared to call him out on it? Girl, get out of there. Sounds like you have been through enough already. I hope you know what he is doing is 100% not okay and no matter how he twists it there is no way this was innocent. This is not his first time getting a picture like that from her because he was a little too comfortable asking for them. I would have recorded it on my own phone as proof. I’m sorry you have to go through this and you and you kids obviously deserve better.

You shouldn’t feel afraid to confront your husband and you do this is some kinda of mental abuse because you have all rights to go trough his phone etc. There should be no secrets or passwords when you married and decide to have a family is this happens obviously you all wasn’t ready to commit live your self and don’t let no one overstepped you specially when we have kids!! Mom of 4 and I’m doing it all for my kids our peace and love is priceless… God bless you!!

Dont leave . You love him and you deserve an explanation . Let him explain and most likely he will stop posting with her if he does love and care about you two. Give him the chance.
Men and Women go thru phases in their life to feel young again

Here’s my “already lived through this” take on your question my dear… the very fact that you went to his messages suggests you felt scared he was up to something or that he was capable of doing this! You shouldn’t be forced to settle for a relationship where you aren’t 100% certain you’re the love of his life. Trust isn’t there… leave.

A man will treat u how u allow him to treat u. If ur afraid to show ur true feelings of how this makes u feel cuz of how he will react then u have bigger issues. Ur never going to unsee what u saw. So put ur bug girl panties, confront him and tell him what is not allowed in ur relationship and if he has a problem with respecting u then u shouldn’t have a problem with respecting urself and walk away. Believe me I walked away from my oldest father, my high school sweetheart, the love of my life cuz he cheated and it started w sharing of pictures. But I love myself too much to allow it now 18 years later he regrets it. Don’t be THAT girl that others laugh and talk about

Been there done that! Stayed longer than i should have. Confronted him, divorced him, took everything and moved the hell on. Best decision ever! Happy and peaceful and enjoying life. …GET OUT

I’m sorry but he’s cheating on you an even if you do stay and try to work it out an forgive him it won’t leave your mind that shit will come back an eat at u maybe when you’re cooking y’all watching a movie or even if y’all decide to have sex it’s not something to forgive I have tried and did forgiving in ways I never thought I would it’s best to do what you think is right if you’re heart desires actual respect an u know in the back of your mind you deserve more than it’s probably best to go or make him go, it’s not going to be easy I just had to leave my fiance of 2years while I’m pregnant n my last parent just died an start over completely bc he was abusive n got on drugs now that is two different situations but as much as I know I need an deserve better it still breaks my heart an hurts don’t let anything break u because it eventually adds up and your more of a woman an Queen than you know

Make a plan to get your self in order. You have kids to be a role model for. Its up to you to forgive if you want to. But I would confront her and him. Tell him that this is a form of cheating. Not okay no matter how harmless its just a start. To start down this path will not end good. Protect yourself and your babies :sparkling_heart: that’s most important.

Giving some advise to leave their spouse is a horrible and immature idea especially if they have children. I totally understand the disrespect, what he’s done is totally not okay! I would explain the truth to him to let him know he’s been caught but there should be boundaries in place, let him know you will not be treated this way. You have children and you will not stand by to be disrespected. Going behind your spouse back and having to hide a delete stuff is considered cheating in my book. I went through this with my husband. I confronted him with it and he no longer has social media, all his emails are linked to my phone. If I ask for his phone he immediately gives it to me. It was a struggle but were ok now. We have 2 boys and a little girl on the way. I stood up for myself and let him know if he still wanted to be an immature peice of crap wanting to see hoes pictures or if he was ready to be a man, stick to his vows and be a father. He chose us.

The disrespect started when you chose to “post” your picture on his Snapchat and decided to read his “story”. Of course he is going to act pissed. Is your relationship worth so little that you would toss it away over a Snapchat posting you should not have read in the first place? Maybe give some thought to talking to him about what you saw, telling him how very hurt you are over it just as he would be if the shoe were on the other foot. Relationships are not disposable on an indiscretion when they could be made strong with open communication. A relationship will weather many storms over the years and there will be many hurts and much forgiving which builds greater respect and love for reach other. Oh, and the next time you see his friends girlfriend, make a trip to the powder room together and quietly let her know what you saw and that you will not stand for the disrespect she has shown you and your husband.

You would need to see if there are any other red flags? Like is he not as affectionate? has he been working “overtime” is he spending time with his kids. etc etc. I would def confront him. and if it’s his buddies sister maybe you can say something along the lines of hey how is … doing? and then maybe start there?? That is very disrespectful and would have to talk to him and hear his side . Ugh best of luck

The fact that he is comfortable enough to ask her to send pictures like that to him concerns me. Has there ever been anything between them before in the past?
I would suggest leaving him, this isn’t the first time he has done this. But if you don’t want to leave him and want to try to make things work, make him delete all social media. Don’t take no for an answer.

Dont just leave. Everyone telling you to leave with a baby on the way wouldnt. THINK 1ST. Come up with a plan before you confront so you will have options. But you need to expose him. If he was just looking at pic no reason to throw whole marriage away. Did he have sex with her or anyone else now thats different. But he def needs to be expised he needs consequences and needs to know that you will not put up with his bs in the future.

So sorry you have to go through this, but honey it’s over, trust is everything in a marriage, if you stay then your gonna think about what’s on his phone every day that y’all are together, and that’s not healthy!!! Trust is what makes a marriage, without it there’s no marriage. Get out while you can. Been there done that…

Confront him ! If he gets mad is bc he know what he did was wrong and just want any excuse that u “don’t trust him”but if he really loves you he should be able to talk to u bc his afraid to lose you. Only you well know when u have enough .some how your story got me mix emotions bc I went throw this b4. Much love and u well get trough it !!

Very similar things happened to me for a long time ( we were together 13 years and had 4 boys together) again and again he convinced me the messages I found weren’t there or that I was wrong for looking - they are in the wrong not you!!! He should never be messaging anyone in that way, ever. He needs to be confronted - for you r own sanity and self worth x

Been there…went to marriage counseling…I used to have to watch him like a hawk, but it’s gotten good lately.
You really have to dig deep and not let him mess with your head! You deserve to be respected-keep that in that forefront of your mind always. That’s what he promised you when he married you.

Don’t make any quick decisions! If you leave you have to be prepared to take care of yourself and children. Hopefully you will receive child support. Lawyer are expensive!

I would confront him about it and tell him its not acceptable behaviour,
If he gets upset about u looking through the messages then thats his problem, shouldn be crossing that line and hurting u, hes the one in the wrong and disrespected u,
Been there done that and its so hurtful, the many times I’ve put up with it in the past,
Stand up for urself, and be strong :heart: xx

Honestly getting the proof of it first would be good, screenshots sent to yourself, dont let him touch your phone change passwords and everything, leave him, because that trust cant be restored, if he hasnt touched another woman the fact hes speaking to one asking for pics like that is not forgivable and your child shouldnt think it is either if you wsnt them to grow up valuing people properly, do not let him guilt trip you, maybe have someone with you when you confront him about it, maybe send the screenshots to a friend just in case he gets your phone, into it or just takes it, say what you need to say and go somewhere else or throw him out whichever you can

My husband did this. And it was more than 1. I kept digging and I didnt like what I found. He started off with gaslighting. And it got worse.
We are now about to file for divorce.
With bub on the way, confront him. But confront her too. I will say, she probably doesnt send him these pics cause she knows youre married.
Look after you, bub and your little one.
Message if you need to. Youre not alone. Xxx

Confront him, hold him accountable and then WATCH for his reaction. You both made vows, for better or worse. Something like this can be overcome but BOTH have to put in real effort and acknowledge their wrong doings. Also make it clear that this is a form of betrayal that you will not put up with in the future. And if he doesn’t respect your feelings about it then it may be time to leave. But no matter what, you have children with him so he will be in your life forever. So divorce isn’t some magic wand that makes everything better unfortunately. Speaking as someone from experience it is torture to not see my child half the time.

I left when it happened to me and felt SO MUCH BETTER! But you do you. You’re not going to listen to any of these comments anyway.

First of all let me state of by telling that is not your fault you are beautiful and never doubt that. What worries me is the fact that you say he gets defensive he shouldn’t he should have self control girl and I honestly feel like you should walk away from it if he is not willing to take the time to listen to you and respect you he is not worth you time and love

You as a wife have the right to say something my husband and I have an agreement that we can look at each other’s phone any time no secrets… asking another girl for pictures is 100% unacceptable the question you need to ask now is whether or not this is just something happening online or if there is more going on in real life it would really be up to you though to forgive depending on the answer to those questions…

I’m sorry, but sit down calmly, talk it out find out his feelings is shit to me! You’ve stated he’ll be upset by you seeing this. He’s GASLIGHTING YOU!! And you can be a single mom and be great at it. And I’m sorry he cheated the minute he started this conversation with her and in my opinion, you can NEVER trust someone who has abused it and betrayed you. You DON’T get over or overcome cheating in a relationship!!

Been there before he don’t respect you and probably don’t love you like he says I would leave him because he will never stop doing it I gave my man 3 chances and he never stoped you deserve better than that

If you don’t want to throw your marriage away over this. Talk to him, remove her. Let him know the trust is broken, check his stuff regularly for awhile. If communication and compromise is not good enough for him then clearly he doesn’t love you or respect you enough. Sometimes it’s not as easy As leave him, sometimes some of us females will fight until our last breath for our partners. It’s entirely up to you, is it worth the fight because unfortunately some people can’t help themselves know your worth.

If he’s ballsy enough to communicate with someone that knows you imagine what he would do with a stranger. I’ve been through it. They don’t change. Keep records of everything. And yes stash money.

Plan ahead girl. You ready to be without him Incase things go south? Don’t let that fear keep you in a relationship where you’ll be unhappy. Your babies need to see you happy and healthy even if it’s without their dad. Just sit him down and talk to him. If he decides to get mad YOU walk away get your daughter and go for a walk and once you come back sit down again and try the conversation again. You can’t control how he will react. But you can control how you will. And all that negativity and stress will affect the baby. I’ve been through this exact situation and I was pregnant with our first child. And we worked through it. It will take time to gain complete trust back but it’s not all completely hopeless. Just try and talk to him if anything bad happens you call the police or call family to go get you out of a bad situation if it’s needed.

Leave but be prepared. I will not be with a man that feels like he needs to entertain another woman in any way or feels that he needs another woman to entertain him besides me.

Confront him! I have looked thru my boyfriend’s phone and he had girls messaging him asking for money he didnt send them money but continued conversation so i flipped out bc this happened both times i was pregnant and once recently. I have to block anyone who sends me anything not appropriate and i show him so i felt disrespected now im deciding if im going to leave i tried for the kids but im not taking disrespect i dont want my daughter thinking thats a relationship or my son thinking thats okay either. I saw that growing up im repeating the pattern and it needs to be broken

If you love him ask him to explain. If you think your marriage can be saved, go to counseling and keep communication open. I can tell there are a lot of hurt women here but am surprised at the eagerness to just dump him and run.

I love my husband/ father of my 6 kids more than anything been married 11 yrs. But he knows i will NOT tolerate disrespect. Pack your bags and get away for a few nights and think on your own. Tell him you know and just leave THEN you’ll see if he cares or not. If you forgive that easy it’ll continue. He wants to sleep with that woman if he hasn’t that for me is Enough to end it.

That’s what you need to tell him. Kids or not he’s not being respectful to you. And if he’s doing this now, who says he hasn’t done it before or will continue to?

Anything someone does that creates distrust is a form of cheating. The fact he had it hidden from you clearly shows he knows you would not like it. I would confront him about what you found. He will most likely either dismiss what you are saying by telling you he has done nothing wrong or get angry with you and question why you were on his phone. I would recommend seeing a councellor to help you through this. I am going through a very similar thing right now, my husband does not think he has done anything wrong, but he has, he has broken the trust between us and hurt me a great deal. Please go and see a councellor before contemplating divorse

Get out he doesnt respect you enough he is already doing that he had lost respect for you & being he would get mad welcome to your future abuser your kids dont need that toxicity & are young enough to bounce back easy from this but if you stay it gets worse

My now ex boyfriend did this Thursday. He was having a bad day spilt coffee on his phone so I went to put it in rice and when I removed it he had a message on fb messenger for some girl so I clicked on it and there was a pic of his dick sent to her. Oh bet I confronted his ass and he turned it all around on me. And we are no longer but the fact that he sent the pic which started the whole issue the. Tried to blame me. I think not. I could never forget and move past such an act of disrespect.

He is disrespecting you and his buddy! This man obviously has no value for any relationship. I think you already know what you have to do.

I was married 25 years…first couple years was great… since social media came…that started. I caught him one evening and confronted him that same evening. We have 4 kids… marriage license and have his last name so I thought I have every right. His excuse was…they just send me pix. I never believe him. Gave him chances. Then he started asking to meet them. Finally I packed up my stuff and left. Once a cheater…always a cheater. If I were you…I’d kick him out. He’s just gonna keep hurting u over and over. Been over 2 years now and I’m happy. I still keep in touch with him because of our kids. Yes he would ask me for pix…what a perv!!! I just ignore him. They will never grow up.

Leave! I had this happen to me. Why stay with someone who doesn’t want to be married to you? You deserve better!!!

Not even relationships this is men in general Iv found
Very few know how to be loyal and don’t get its disrespectful or simply don’t care
I think you already know how much he “values” you either give him a shock and leave him see what he does
If he redeems himself great if not well your better off :woman_shrugging:t3:
Or like sooooooo many other women go back to being blind to it and stay.

I know if that was me I would freak out an maybe end our relationship its happen to me to an now i have been single for 5 yrs

Leave him! If you guys are married and he has a problem with you looking at his messages then I guarantee he’s done it with more than just the one girl. You need to confront him about it. A marriage is supposed to be a partnership. Push the issue, and make it known that you’re going to be heard too!

Iv been in that same situation and it hurts like hell but be strong stand your ground and tell him you seen the messages and u deserve answers if he doesn’t give you them then you no were you stand I walked and me and my kids were happy it up to you what you do girl as it’s your life you can stay with him or you can leave but don’t rush into it take time to think things through and get advice and finances in order you and your kids definitely deserve happiness no matter what you’re husband thinks xx

You should leave him! He’s going to keep doing it even if you talk to him about it… I been with my husband for 12 years and of those 12 he has been cheating on me in and off for 10 years! I leave him and then i forgive him and then he does it again! This time I’m done I am leaving next month don’t wait like I did you are going to destroy your self like me I wish I would have left the first time for good!!

Yes he will react exactly as you say, however transparency in a marriage is essential. We don’t invade each other’s things but we also use the same passwords on our stuff so if we need access for some reason it’s there.
What if we’re in an accident and the only phone we have is mine , what if I am in the hospital and he needs to call my work or get into the banking.
Transparency. My email, our Facebook isn’t private from each other.
However, I didn’t see this snapchat conversation so he could have been just being a smart alec. I’d just lay it out there, if it’s nothing you will know. If it’s something, you might can get past it once you know what it is exactly.
I don’t believe in secrecy or keeping things in. We have 25 plus years in this relationship and both feel that way and it’s worked.

Do not hesitate to ask if he’s doing this and he gets mad for you asking he’s only sorry because he got caught he’s only mad because you called him and you’re smarter than he is let him know that you will not put up with it there’s plenty of fish out there honey and I’d rather be alone personally than have a cheater. if he hasn’t already he’s thinking about it if he’s asking for pictures that’s just as bad. Ask him why I find out why it’s probably cuz he has a problem that is owned maybe his confidence needs a boost.

The fact that you are scared of him turning it on you instead of admitting his own wrong doing speaks volumes doesn’t it??? You have every right to feel the way you do! And you had every right to check up on him because he WAS doing the wrong thing!!

Once u have ur baby and ain’t pregnant anymore. Dont give that fucker anymore babies. And when ur all healed tell him then n see what happens. Bc I went threw that. I confronted my baby daddy. And he didnt like it when guys started msging me. Even tho I would never start an conversation with anybody it’s like when he does something wrong a random person would msg me out of no wheres n I knew something was up with him. Bc nobody would msg me ever. Unless my man was doing something behind my back. N I was always right. Just go with it gut feeling. N if he loves u work it out if u want. Or take a break from each other. Sure enough someone special would wanna enter your life.

Either pack his shit and change the locks or pack up and leave no questions asked. I don’t know that I would ask because it is obvious so why waste the time. When you marry it is the 2 of you no one else and if either of you cannot full fill the commitment then get out. Kids or not there’s no reason to hang on. If you stay it’s a constant reminder in the back of your head and there will always be tension which continues to lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. When children are involved your teaching them it is ok to be disrespected.

Here’s what you do. Start putting money aside for yourself. Stop paying any bills under his name. Change whatever you need to into your name. Prepare yourself mentally and emotionally then LEAVE. The fact that you are worried he will brush you off says enough and what he’s already said to this young lady already was enough for me to go ahead and leave his ass. Leave.

Is he still walking? Intact? F NO! No one deserves to be disrespected in that manner. As for the woman - if she is the sister of a friend, she knows he’s married. She needs to be dealt with too

Don’t let him turn this back on you. Tell him what you told us. I think you were supposed to find out. Sorry for your hurt. I’ve been there.

The answer is really simple… Would you allow a man to treat your daughter this way? Would you allow your son to treat his wife this way? If the answer is no, you need to leave. Children learn by example and if you allow their father to treat you like this you are teaching them it is acceptable. Good luck :heart:

We allow people to treat us a certain way by what we tolerate…stop tolerating being berated…get out of that asap

I bet his friend would be pissed if he found out your husband was looking at his sister that way. Maybe tell his friend? Definitely talk to your husband about it. Tell him the entire story though. That you were trying to do something street by posting your pic on his snap and you seen that chick in her undies. He disrespected you and your kids. He should be ashamed of himself. Don’t let him make you feel bad about shit. He should be the one begging and apologizing. You did nothing wrong. Tell the panty girl she can have him because he’s going to do the same thing to her too. I’ve been in this situation.

My husband doesnt hide his phone and i dont hide mine… If he ever did try to keep me out of his phone i would know he was cheating.
I’d ask to see his phone… I’d ask who so and so was… I’d play dumb and so should you…

I’m a bit petty… So i would probably make myself all pretty and wear something sexy and get a sitter to watch the kids and pregnant or not pregnant go out with some friends… See if he gets jealous. If he doesn’t, im sorry honey, i would take that as he doesn’t care anymore…

I found out my boyfriend (we have two kids) payed to see who was looking at him on tinder that I didn’t know he was going on. I was going through his bank statement and saw it. You bet I went in the bedroom where he was sleeping and punched him in the head like 6 times. You don’t disrespect someone like that. You might as well go all the way if you’re going to mess around like that. Leave girl while you still can and before it’s too late

Hell with that…u have a right to be on his phone.And It was prolly harmless.If it’s his buddies sis then it’s wrong on many levels.

Your husband will be pissed because he’s been caught eyeing up some else other than his dutiful wife I would confront him but leave him because he can not be trusted and he has no respect for you

Put his bags on the porch. Get an attorney. It is not going to change. I am sure he has done this before . He just got caught this time.

I would be breaking the phone and hollering.
Hubs and I been married for three years, and have two girls 10.5 months apart. We would be seeking help to our relationship ASAP. If help (like counseling) doesn’t work, then I can say I at least tried, and his sorry ass can go :woman_shrugging:t2:

First of all oh hell na without trust n respect their is no happy marriage second u said he wrote why dont u send me thise basically saying they tlk bk n forth shes been sending pics and hes wants more 2 me that is a hell no hes a married man n he apparently not acting like he is leave tht marriage girl u don’t deserve tht

LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! I can almost guarantee you this isn’t the first time hes done this, just the first time being caught, and you don’t deserve to compare yourself to her or wonder why you “weren’t good enough for him”. Something is wrong with him and he should’ve came to you if he was unhappy instead of searching outside your marriage.

Bye. If he loved you he would do anything to respect you even when your not around and this is just the beginning of it.

Take pictures of the messages and the pictures for proof when you go to court. He’d be HISTORY like yesterday.

Not even worth a conversation with him. I would gather the evidence and proof that I needed then pack my bags, my kids bags and LEAVE! That dirt bag!

Start sending as many half naked pics as u can to random men! & Most def let him find out about it!!! Two can play that!!!

1 Like

So um… I understand this is complicated, and having been cheated on twice by the same woman, I feel I can something. Confront them, show them , be like why?? Give them a chance to explain, if you are hurt from this, explain it to him openly don’t hide around thinking of a way to approach just, do it the sooner you talk about it the better.

Hide a laxative in his next meal . :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Jessica said the right words. Try her way first, an if this is a problem in 7 years. Then think about another way. But in the mean time. Get a good education. You just might need you have KIDS.

I got divorced over this he was asking for women to send him pics and begging them to talk to him as far as I could tell they ignored him. But there were several. Found it on a Friday filed for divorce Monday.

It’s true it happened to me n is always in the back of my mind no matter what :confused:

Very sad.Especially when they actually know the person. Protect your babies and yourself ,get checked for STDs and get out .

You need to confront him with what you know…and know that he most likely will lie…then leave!

Oh and another thing ,when they tell one lie theres usually more.Disrespect at the highest level that u and your children DONT DESERVE!

If he’s doing this at 5 years imagine what it will eventually escalate too :frowning:

Let me tell you something, this isn’t his first time and it won’t be his last time and I can guarantee this isn’t the first woman he has done this with, you want so badly for him to be the man you knew but he’s not, he has changed and there is nothing you can do about that, you can only control your reaction to all of it, make an ultimatum, he either completely devotes himself to you and your relationship or you will be walking out the door, please listen, you’re teaching him what you are willing to put up with, I learned the hard way.

Cheating begins in the mind then heart…I wouldn’t break up a fixable union.He prolly just needs some reassurance that he’s still a man and can still get em if he wanted.Dont mean he would do anything.

I’m sorry I am the friend you bring with if u need to kill this guy or stalk him if he goes out late night and rob his ass and take you back home like nothing happen :woman_shrugging:t4:

From past experience, he will keep it up. Don’t be shy about confront ing him. He needs to know that he hurt you deeply! You’re trying to build a family and need his trust, love And support. Not his childish playboy days that will keep hurting you and your children. I’d give him one more chance though and then if you catch him again, leave. Be suspicious secretly now that you have good reason to be. Check his phone, look for signs. I’m sorry to say, but you’ll probably see signs off and on.

I would leave him love. If you stubbled on it accidentally that about what he is hiding from you

If you do or say nothing then his actions & behavior will escalate. Get out sooner than later.